JA Part 14

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 14:

He clearly can hear the pain in her voice. He closed his eyes feeling her pain. He couldn't understand what to do. He can understand her love. He can understand how much it hurting her. Before leaving for his house, he wants to see Khushi once.

'How she looks? After seeing her, how will I feel? Shocked? Surprised? Arghh... why even I care? Anyway I'm leaving her. Then, how it makes difference whether she looks good or bad?' thinking this he slowly went to washroom and got freshen up himself. After getting fresh, he looked at his bed side table; he found his food and medicines. 'How much you love me Khushi? You never forgot to keep my food and medicine. Do I really deserve this pure love?' Sighing deeply he took his food and medicine. He sat for some time listening to the music.

"Arnav Ji... I know how you are feeling when sitting like this without doing your office work. Don't think about office, business and all, okay? You have lot of time for that. Now is the time for relaxing. Just think as you are in a resort for your holiday. Here is the MP3 player. Sorry I couldn't buy costly one. But I already stored all your favourite songs. You no need to search and play. It's easy to operate like your iPod. You just play this button (she made him touch the button) then it will play all your favourite songs. If you get bored or if you want other songs then let me know. I will add those songs. If you want to sit in balcony then, there is a recliner which you can use. But please Arnav Ji... You don't strain yourself much. Ok?" he remembered her each and every word. It's really surprised him when he listened to those songs. All are his favourites – from old Hindi to Classic English ones. Once again this selfless girl surprised him. But he couldn't understand why she said about buying costly one. Sighing deeply he shook his head.

He went to balcony and sat on the recliner Khushi mentioned. He closed his eyes and listened to music to control his inner feelings. He hoped for Aman's early visit to him. 'Once Aman comes here, I can go home. I can go from Khushi. I can go from this place. I can't be here.' The thought of leaving Khushi gave him pain in his heart 'But why am I feeling this pain, whenever I'm thinking about going home? Why do I want to stay with Khushi all the time? She helped me a lot, she is nice girl and she has a good heart maybe these are the reasons, nothing else.' He thought. But these reasons are not helping Arnav's heart in peace. After this reasoning, his heart became more restless. He groaned in irritation. He ran his fingers in his hair with frustration. 'Why can't I control my heart from being attracted to her? At the same time why can't I believe her fully with all these happenings? Arghh... Aman where are you man? Come and take me from here. I can't stay here anymore' he thought. After that few more days went for Arnav in waiting for Aman; for Khushi trying for Aman's number.

***************

One day nearly around 6 in the evening,

"Arnav Ji... Arnav Ji..." he heard her soothing voice from far.

"Arnav Ji... uthiye... Arnav Ji..." he doesn't want her voice to stop. It's giving so much relaxation to his soul.

"ARNAV JI... UTHIYE..." he woke up with a jerk, with her loud voice and push on his shoulder.

"Yeah... Khushi... I'm fine... don't worry. I'm fine" he assured her as fast as he can. He knew just for these seconds what thoughts could have come in her mind.

"Aap ne mujhe dara diya Arnav Ji. Ye aap yaha... I mean what are you doing here? I know daily you will sit here to relax yourself. But you should sit inside Arnav Ji, not outside in this cold weather. It's not good for your health. Did you have your lunch?"