JA Part 17

Part 17:

It's been two months since Arnav left for India. These two months are the worst months of Khushi's life. It's really hard for her to take the truth that Arnav left her. She knew that this day will come once. But what made her hurt are his words before leaving. Whatever he accused her she couldn't take. She knew that he hates poor people, but after whatever they share, she never expected him to accuse her directly. She wished he kept his hatred in his heart. She wished he never said those words to her. But still...

She loves him.

Lone tear escaped from her eyes. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at the person and smiled at him with tearful eyes

"Don't... don't waste your tears for that man Doll. He doesn't deserve your tears. Don't cry...," saying this NK wiped the tears.

"I can't Bhai... he was, he is and he will be my life. Whether he accept it or not, whether he like it or not, but I can't change my mind. I love him Bhai. His news is enough for me to live. If he is happy, then I will be. I can't hate him, because I knew him well. I can understand him. I can see into his heart. I can feel his pain. I... I... I just love him. He is my life..." tears rolled on her cheeks.

Seeing the pure love in her eyes, NK hugged her and pattered her head.

"He is really unlucky to lose you Doll. He never gets this pure love anywhere"

"No Bhai... he is not unlucky... it's me who is unlucky to lose him. You don't have any idea about how he takes care of his loved ones. You don't have any idea about how much possessive he can be. He is best Bhai... he never steps back from giving his life for his loved ones. He is the inspiration for my love. He is best Bhai..."

"After all these happened, after how he accused you before leaving, still you are saying that he is best? How can you Doll?" said NK little irritated.

"Yes, he is THE best, because I understood him. I understood why he said those words; I understood his feelings that day. He was confused Bhai... he was confused thinking that how can a poor girl have a good heart? How can a poor girl help other person without expecting anything? He was confused Bhai, and he was scared of being hurt, nothing else. Once he comes to know that all the poor people are not same and everybody won't hurt us, then he will be okay"

"I can't believe this... you are still supporting him?"

"And I will support him till my last breath" she declared

NK looked at her with different emotions – sad, happy, proud, anger and lastly helplessness.

"I don't know what to say... but please sometimes think about you. You can't be alone in all your life time Khushi. You will need someone at some point of the life. Life won't be easy for anyone. Staying alone throughout life is not an easy thing dear. Please think about this"

"I know Bhai... you are worried about me. But don't worry, I will be fine. Arnav Ji hai na hamare paas. Nothing will happen to me"

Before NK says anything nurse came and calls Khushi's name saying that Dr. Jayson is calling her. Both NK and Khushi went inside the cabin to meet doctor.

"Hey Ms. Khushi... how are you feeling now?"

"I'm good doctor... thanks to you and my brother" after that Dr. Jayson asked her some questions about her work and health for which she answered patiently.

After observing her and talking with her, Jayson gave clean chit to her health. He also called Dr. Alex and informed him about Khushi's health and gave a green signal to take her back to her job. He also asked her about Arnav, and completely understood about her heart. Looking at NK's worried expression he said