JA Part 18

NO PROOF READ. NOT EVEN ONE WORD. SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

"Khushi... my heart needs you...” he said it aloud and closed his eyes. He lied on the bed remembering past two months.

These two months Arnav really tried hard to concentrate on his work and people around him. He tried a lot to mingle with Lavanya. He tried a lot to accept Lavanya as his future better half. He tried a lot adjust with Lavanya. He tried a lot to love Lavanya. But he never could do that. In fact he never felt the ‘LOVE’ he felt somewhere else. After coming from Sydney, whatever happened there, he told everything to Anjali – Khushi's care, Khushi being orphan, Khushi's braveness and Khushi’s attempt to save him keeping her life in risk with the help of police. When Anjali asked why he didn’t bring Khushi here or offer her a better life with them, he silently slowly said about her financial status in low voice, which made Anjali hell angry on him.

He never saw his sister that much angry on anyone, forget about him. He tried his best to please her. But she bluntly refused to forgive him saying ‘I never expected this from you Chote... how can you doubt her intentions after whatever happened? Do you really think that she did all these to hurt you or to use you? If she is really wanted to hurt you or use you, she never ever kept her own life in risk. She never ever allowed you to come to your family members. You lost her Arnav... you lost a pure and innocent love. You will never get that love from the person you think you are in love. Nobody can replace that love you got there. I wish you stayed there as her Arnav Ji. I wish you never ever remembered us. Or I wish she never loved you. I wish she never happened to you” shouted Anjali

“DI...” shock is the understatement after hearing Anjali mentioning him as Arnav rather than Chote.

“You disappointed me Arnav. So many times I said don’t do this you will regret it. I thought you will. But no, you proved yourself as a heartless person. You had hurt an innocent soul saying all those words to her and left. Who will do all these things to you? Who will take care of you as your mother? Who will take care of you as you are her life, in fact more than her life? Who will take care of you when it is really difficult for them? Who will send you back to your family when she is madly in love with you? Who will give you happiness burying her own happiness? I never ever thought you will become this Arnav. I never ever thought you will take Akash’s words this seriously and won’t think before hurting one innocent soul. Did you forget from where you came? Did you forget from where you become this rich arrogant heartless ASR?

If you think poor people can hurt then you should hate me, nani, mami, everyone in this house and lastly yourself, because you were a poor boy Arnav. We were poor when we were thrown out of our house. We were poor in our childhood. Let me tell you one thing, if you really think poor people can hurt – then after having all these wealth, you are really a poor man Arnav, because you hurt an innocent and pure soul, who is living for you. You disappointed me Arnav. I’m really feeling ashamed for being your sister” saying this Anjali ran towards her room crying hardly.

She had enough of her brother’s behaviour towards innocent people. How can he think that every poor are bad? She tried a lot to make him think about his opinion on poor people. She tried a lot to change him, but he never changed. He became arrogant and rude towards everyone except his family and his status friends. Aman is the only person Arnav talks without hatred. Anjali really irritated with Arnav's behaviour. Nani, Mami, Mama, Akash, herself and Shyam everybody tried their best to change him, but he never changed his attitude. He had hurt everybody in the family in this process. Everybody hurt with his words. But now, he almost killed everyone’s hope that he will change.

Arnav sat there with a thud hearing his sister hatred towards his thinking, towards his doings, towards his attitude, towards his arrogance and lastly towards HIM. He looked at every family member, who is leaving to their rooms with dejected and defeated faces. He saw his Nani leaving from there with tears in her eyes with slumped shoulders. Shyam is helping her to move towards her room. Arnav ran to her and held her shoulder