JA Part 9

Part 9:

NO PROOF READ. SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

When they enter into room, they sensed Arnav's tensed body. NK immediately ran to him and held his hand

"Arnav Ji... Kya hua? Aap ithna pareshan kyun lag rahe hain?(Arnav ji, what happened? Why are you looking tensed?)"

NK sensed Arnav's grip is tightening on his hand.

"Arnav Ji... Relax... everything is fine. Relax... don't stress yourself" said NK. But there is no change in his body

NK looked at Khushi. She looked at Arnav's hand in NK's hand. She can also feel the tension in Arnav's body. She moved to NK and held Arnav's hand. Immediately Arnav's body got relaxed. They both can notice that. NK and Khushi looked at each other. NK smiles and said in low voice

"Dekha Doll... How your touch does magic on your Arnav Ji? He needs you Doll. Don't leave him. Take care, I will be back in few minutes after attending this call" NK left the room seeing his mobile vibrating.

Khushi sensed Arnav's hold tighten on her palms.

"Don't Arnav Ji. You will regret it. Don't depend on me. You won't like me once you open your eyes and see me and after knowing who I'm. Don't do this. I don't want you to feel bad. I don't want you to think low of me. I don't want to do this. But all the doctors and NK Bhai told it's necessary. I'm helpless Arnav Ji. What more important for me is you, your happiness and your fine condition. For this I will do anything. But please don't depend on me, don't like me. Please it won't do any good to you" saying this she left his palm.

Arnav wanted to shout at her for her crazy talks. He couldn't understand what's wrong with her. He heard a sound from his side. But he couldn't make it what sound that is. He got panic when he heard the door opening sound followed by NK's loud voice

"DOLL..."

NK ran to Khushi, who is lying on the floor unconsciously. He immediately checked her and asked the nurse who came there with his loud voice, to bring some injection. After the medicine gone through her nerves, Khushi opened her eyes to look at tensed NK along with some scared nurses.

"I'm fine..." she whispered.

"No you are not" retorted NK "Are you eating your meals correctly Khushi? Are you having enough sleep?" he didn't get any reply from her making him furious. "For god sake Khushi, how can you neglect your health like this? Why aren't you taking your medicine and food?"

"Bhai? Are you calling me Khushi?" whispered Khushi in hurtful voice.

"I need answer nothing else. Tell me, how can you neglect your health like this? Why aren't you taking your medicine and food?" asked NK. His voice is very low and too intimidating.

But she kept silent. Before NK says anything they got a call from Dr. Alex. They both went to doctor's cabin to see other doctors and three police officials. Dr. Alex asked them to sit. After that he introduced them to those police officers. After formal introduction one of the officers said "We got the custody of the attackers yesterday. It is completely professional rivalry. But they couldn't say the name of the person who exactly asked them to kill this particular person. They said this patient name is some ASR, and he is from fashion world." Khushi held NK's hand tight hearing about Arnav's details. The officer continued "When we interrogate these attackers, they said some two persons came to their boss and had this deal. Their boss asked them to do and they did. We are still searching for their boss, who was gone to underworld. But we didn't get any details of his family and all. We just came to know about his name. Our people are working on his family and other details. Maybe will get information soon. His name is ASR. If anybody comes and claims him, you can give him to them. But don't forget to take the details from them. We don't think he is still in danger. So, if you get any information about his family you can inform them. Ok... we will leave then. If you need anything give me a call. Thank you so much for your cooperation" saying this, three officials shook their hands with doctors and left from there.