JA Part 13

NO PROOF READ

Part 13:

"Arnav Ji..."

He opened his eyes to see a blur image of Khushi. He can sense her tension with her voice

"What's wrong Khushi? Are you ok? What's bothering you?"

"I'm fine Arnav Ji. It's that... Um... Hmm... Arnav Ji whatever I'm going to say, you please don't get tensed. And don't get angry on me. Whatever I'm going to do, other than that I don't have any other choice, other place. I know you don't like and you won't be comfortable, but still... please Arnav Ji, listen to my fully."

"Khushi... first tell me what's bothering you. Then we can think about comfort and all. First tell me the matter"

Khushi took his hands in her and said "Arnav Ji... I'm shifting you from here"

"What? Why Khushi? What's wrong?" his heart beat increased in a fraction of second after hearing what Khushi said

"Oh god... Please Arnav Ji. Please relax... I will tell you everything. First you have to be relaxed. Shh... Relax..." she continued saying after few minutes but not before confirming Arnav is fine "You already knew that you were attacked by some attackers appointed by your rivals. And recently also you were attacked. And police said they might attack you again in two days. That's why Dr. Alex told me it's better if we shift you. That's why I'm taking you from here."

"No... No... I won't agree with you Khushi. If police knew that they are going to attack me then they will do something to catch those criminals. It's a good opportunity to catch them. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to co operate with police. You just go and talk with police. They will tell you what to do. No Khushi this is not correct. Please listen to me"

"I know if you are saying then that is the correct thing to do. But... but... I can't lose you Arnav Ji. What if something happened to you? I already saw enough. The last thing I want that something happening to you. I don't want that" she said in low trembling voice. She is hell scared. "And top to all, Dr. Alex said he won't allow you to stay here anymore. He doesn't want to take any risk. He fears about other patients thinking that the attackers might attack on the full hospital to... to... harm you. So, he said to take you away from here. Sorry Arnav Ji... I couldn't make him agree" with that she kept her head next to his hand and cried her heart out. Arnav's safety is taking a toll on her. After crying for a good minutes she raised her head and called "Arnav Ji?"

"Tell me Khushi. I'm hearing"

"What should I do now? I don't understand. I can't do anything against your wish. But Dr. Alex is not allowing me to keep you here. Please help me. Tell me what I should do. But before you say anything please remember that I can't see you getting hurt. I can't lose you and I can't leave you alone here"

Arnav couldn't understand what to say. He can't take risk with Khushi. He knew she won't leave him and go. At the same time, this is the time to catch the attackers. He is confused about what to do. He looked at his side, to see blur images of Khushi. Maybe he can't see her face properly but he can sense her tears.

"Khushi..."

"I'm fine Arnav Ji. Just tell me what I should do now"

"Don't cry Khushi"

"I can't Arnav Ji. Sorry for that. I knew that I have very less time to live with you. Once you become fine, you will go to your family. Whatever time I have with you I can't see you hurt. Anyway I will lose you when you go to your family. I don't want to lose you before that. Please Arnav Ji, please come with me. I won't ask you anything. Please... I never ask you to stay here with me. But Arnav Ji please... Please... Please... And once you become healthy and fine, you can search for the culprits. I know you can do that. After all you are ASR. You can do anything. But Arnav Ji please, for now please come with me" she cried her heart out.