JA Part 22

Part 22(Last)

"What if I need you Khushi? What if I need your support in my life? What if I'm not happy without you? What if I'm not comfortable with the person I thought I'm in love with? What if I found that love is not real? What if I found you are my life? What if my life is worthless without you? What if I found that I will get solace in death when you are not with me? What if I found dying is better than living without you?"

The next second, the words came out of him, Khushi ran to him and closed his mouth with her hands shaking her head negatively, pleading with her eyes to not say anything in that sort. She kept her head on her hand which is in on his lips, cried her heart out. The trio felt like crying seeing her in vulnerable state. NK sat there holding his head in his palms. Aman leaned on the wall not able to see the pain one innocent soul bearing. Arnav closed his eyes in guilty and pain.

Khushi touched Arnav's face, chest and hands all over vigorously to feel him. Suddenly Arnav felt some weight on his body. Though it's not heavy, but it alerted his mind. He immediately held Khushi tightly seeing her unconscious state.

"Khushi... Khushi..." he got panicked. He sat on the floor holding Khushi to his heart.

Arnav's panicked state alerted the other two men in the room. NK rushed to him to check Khushi along with Aman. After checking Khushi, NK asked Arnav to help to take Khushi to hospital.

"What's wrong with her NK? Is she fine? Why did she faint? Answer me damn it" shouted tensed Arnav. But NK didn't say anything

They went to Dr. Jayson's clinic. After seeing unconscious Khushi, Dr. Jayson admitted her immediately and started treatment. He gave her another injection and kept her in observation. When he came out trio rushed to him

"I already said to you to not to make her excited. I said to be careful when you are talking about anything. I also said a very little thing will affect her health. Small words which we think, may affect her health badly. She is really disturbed about something. She is very hurt. I can't say till she comes to conscious. I didn't expect this from you all. I thought you both will take good care of her. I'm disappointed with you both" said Dr. Jayson in a little harsh voice with NK and Arnav.

********************************

The trio felt really tensed about Khushi non responsive state. Arnav felt like he is losing his life second by second. He sat there praying to god to save Khushi for the first time.

"Come back to me Khushi. Please don't leave me. I need you... come back... I can't lose you Khushi... please..." thought Arnav.

The trio rushed to the room hearing noises from Khushi's room. The scene they saw inside, when they enter inside, made Arnav and Aman rooted to the spot. NK rushed to panicking Khushi and held her tight.

"Sh... Doll... relax... relax..." he tried to control her, but he couldn't. Dr. Jayson entered the room after nurse informed him. Seeing Khushi in that state he too rushed to her and tried to control her.

"Doctor... can I bring the injection for her?" asked nurse

"She already took so many. It won't do well to her. But we don't have any other option. Go bring fast" he tried to control Khushi "Ms. Khushi... control yourself. Khushi listen to me... Khushi... see your brother is here. Don't worry for anything, you will be fine"

"But he is not fine. I need to find him. I need to go to him. Bhai... Bhai... Arnav Ji is not fine Bhai... please try to understand. He is suffering with his life. He may die Bhai... I don't want to lose him. Bhai... please take me to him. I need him safe and fine Bhai... please... Please..." said Khushi, thinking she saw Arnav in her dream.