JA Part 7

Part 7:

"Don't worry Arnav Ji... Don't hear him. And don't trust whatever he said. He is lying to you. Don't make yourself tense. Relax... ok?"

Arnav smiled inwardly and thought 'I think NK is right... she is sounding innocent and interesting. I can't wait to see her' he remembered NK saying "You are the only hope for me regarding her future, her life. Because, she is nothing without you. You never ever can guess one person will love you this madly. If something happens to you... that is the last minute she will alive in this world... she is..." He couldn't understand exact meaning of NK's words. 'how can this possible? Who is she? And her behaviour, her talks? She talks like she knows me from long time. But I never saw her before..." his thoughts got disturbed by one male voice

"Khushi..."

"Sir..."

"What's going on? Is there any changes in patient?"

"Sir...? Is it possible to get that change in few hours in a patient who is in this stage?" she asked innocently

"Um... no... but I thought... you might get that change. It's ok... I just..."

"Oh... I will try sir... I'm talking with him. Without knowing his name or any other details its getting difficult for me to talk. I don't know how to call him... but still I will try my best to bring change in him."

"Ok... good, but let me know if you finds any changes" saying this, he left from there.

After Dr. Alex left from the room, Khushi turned to NK, who came with Dr. Alex and asked "But Bhai... can I know what is happening with him? Please tell me Bhai... I can't even ask doctors. He is responding to my touch and my call also. But why can't he move? Why can't he open his eyes to see me? Please Bhai... I'm scared. Tell me... please tell me that Arnav Ji will be fine. Please Bhai... I can't see him like this. Please..."

"Shh... Doll... Relax... he is fine... His condition is stable. He is in between consciousness and coma. He can hear our words, but he can't respond. I heard when doctors talking about Arnav Ji. After checking his brains MRI, Dr. Alex said, some part of the brain which helps body to move is numb. We have to make that part active. With touch or talks – whatever it shows the affect we have to use that method. That's the reason Dr. Paul asked about his family. But we can't do that when his life is at risk. You have to work little hard Khushi. Don't make it too long. Try to remind him about his successful deals, the awards he got, his personal life and whatever you know... just help him Doll. He needs you now... you are the only chance to bring him back."

"I will do Bhai... but I can't see him like this. Do you know how handsomely he walks? Do you know when he walks how people will look at him? He is such a vision Bhai... handsome, arrogant, ruthless and the ASR. Oh God... I can't see him like this" she cried

'It's impossible for me to understand the things happening here with this girl. Who is this? How did she know about me? What did NK said 'whatever she knows about me, she should remind me'? What that means? How can she know about my life? Who is she?' thought Arnav.

"Shh... Doll everything will be fine. Your Arnav Ji also will be fine. Ok... relax..." NK hugged Khushi and sent a prayer to god to make Arnav fine for Khushi's sake.

Later that night, after having dinner, NK went to staff room to sleep where Khushi stayed with Arnav in ICU. Nobody of ICU staff feel strange with Khushi's behaviour towards the patient. Because she does that with all the patients who is in need. So, without any hesitation she stayed with her Arnav Ji.