JA Part 20

Part 20:

Spare the typos.

She sat there crying for long time. She couldn't understand what to do. She knew Arnav Ji is here. She can feel his presence. She wants to go to him. She wants to check whether he is fine or not. She wants to ask about his health. But she can't. After remembering his words, before leaving with Aman, she can't go. She doesn't have strength to face him after whatever he said. She can't give any tension or pain to him, can she? And most importantly she promised him that she won't cross his path in his life, she won't disturb his life, she will never ask for him to come back to her and she will keep that promise. She never wanted to make it difficult for him. If she goes to him, he might talk with her, he might help her, but he can't be with her, because she knows that he is in relation with Lavanya. She doesn't want to create any problem in their lives for her happiness.

She decided, she decided that she will keep her promise – for Arnav Ji, for NK Bhai, and for her, for her health, for her heart. She knew, if he comes to her, she can't let him go this time. She already lost him. If he comes then she might not let him go. Then she might ask him to stay with her, which she doesn't want to happen. If she asks him, and then what if he thinks she is selfish? She is not selfish, at least not in the matter of Arnav's happiness. She sighed deeply and left to attend one child brushing her thoughts about Arnav Ji.

************************

"Relax ASR... let's meet Bhabhi first, then we will think about her reaction. Just relax... and I don't think Bhabhi will like this weak ASR"

"Aman... what if she is angry on me?"

"You deserve that ASR. Sorry if I hurt you. But whatever you said to her, I'm sure it had hurt her badly. But at the same time, I don't think she will be or she can be angry on you. For now, you just relax and prepare yourself for talk with her in normal peaceful mode. If Bhabhi is not ready I think we can take help from NK" Aman tried to make Arnav understand the situation.

Arnav entered the hospital along with Aman, with thudding heart. His eyes automatically searched for the person, his heart craving for. But to his disappointment his eyes couldn't find her. When they found one nurse, both rushed to her to ask about Khushi

"Sister, can I meet Ms. Khushi?" asked Arnav.

"Mr. Arnav!!! How are you? I'm glad that you are here" said very excited nurse.

Controlling his frustration and irritation he answered the nurse and asked about Khushi. But before she could answer one voice answered them

"No, you can't meet her" said NK

Both Arnav and Aman looked at NK with mixed emotions.

"NK" saying Arnav hugged NK with so much happiness "How are you NK?" asked Arnav

Not able to disappoint him, NK also hugged him back and answered "I'm fine Arnav Ji. How are you?"

"I'm fine NK... I am here to meet Khushi. Can I meet..." he was cut by NK's firm voice

"NO... you can't. Sorry to say... please stay away from her. Whatever happened to her till now, that's enough for her. Her heart is not in a state to take any more heart breaks. Sorry... but you can't meet her" he is not harsh but firm.

Both Arnav and Aman got shocked hearing NK's words. They never ever expected this rejection from NK. They thought he will help Arnav in getting Khushi.