Ch.21

Camila's (p.o.v):

"Camila Please stay here" ashton offered but I shook my head. I continued walking towards the door. I looked back at my boys. They made me so happy. They gave hope. They showed me that I could be anything I want. I turned my head back towards the door and walked out. I gently closed the door behind me. I held my breath all the way to the elevator. Once i was in I gasped for air but i couldn't breath. I was crying the worst type of cry. The one when your lips start to shake and tears build up quickly and fall fast. You're bent over or crouched trying to suck it in and not make any noise but it hurts too much to hold it in so you let out a yelp and a cry, then comes the loss of breath which sucks because not only are you crying out loud but you think you sound dumb for not breathing too. It has been so long since I cried like that. I looked down at my phone and dialed lauren.

"Hey Birthday Girl" As lauren answered the elevator rang and I walked out to the street

"Can I stay at your house for a day or two?" I asked already heading there

"Yea of course. Is everything ok?" Lauren said worried

"Yea i'll explain when i get there" I responded and I hung up. I wiped the tears away before anyone saw me. Once arrived to lauren's I explained everything and made her promise she wouldn't say anything to the guys.

"I promise' Lauren answered

"Now what?" She asked

"Now I continue going to school, Start my new job, and use what I saved to get an apartment." I responded with confidence or else I wouldn't believe it myself. Lauren nodded and gave me a weak smile. I looked down at my phone and looked up cheap apartments. I found a few and called so I could check the place out and I found the perfect place.

"How's your birthday going so far?" Lauren asked as we sat down to drink our smoothies at the cafe near the perfect apartment

"I mean other than leaving my family, It's going good. I found the perfect place to live, I have a steady job. And I Have you at least." I answered with a weak smile

"Everything will be ok" Lauren reassured me. I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~

"Babe wake up!' I heard my apartment door slam shut.

"I hate you" I groaned throwing my pillow at him when he entered my room

"I Love you too" shawn said as he picked up the pillow and I froze. Love? We said we were just going to see where thing would take us. I'm not at a love face.

"Of course you do i'm amazing" i joked as i stood up and speed walked to the bathroom, so I could get ready. I hope he doesn't get mad.

"Ok I just need to put my shoes on." I walked out and stopped when I noticed shawn. He wasn't able to look away.

"Like what you see" I smirked

"I love what I see" he pulled me in for a kiss and I giggled

"Let's go, we still have to pick up lauren" I said rushing out after we pulled away. Shawn chuckled and followed me out the door

"Shawn! Shawn! Camila! Look over here!" Once we stepped outside we were attacked by dozens of paparazzi. Ever since shawn accidently said my name an interview I see them everywhere I go.

"Excuse me" Shawn held me close and pushed his way through until we reached the car and sped away

"How do they know where I live?" I blurted as shawn drove to lauren's house