Ch.22

Luke (p.o.v):

"Hows camila?" Ashton asked lauren. We skyped her everyday to check up on things. I still can't believe Camila moved on so fast. I thought she loved me. I thought we would make it no matter what we have been going through.

"She is doing great. She loves her new apartment, Her job and she doing good with Shawn" Lauren said with a smile

"Also before I forget, Our graduation is this coming friday. Please be there it will mean a lot to her. She just doesn't know it yet!" Lauren blurted

"Yea we'll try to be there for you girls" Ashton answered and we all nodded in agreement. Ashton turn to give us the go away look so we left his room.

"Wonder what they do after we leave?" asked Calum

"I bet they strip tease!" Mikey joked and we all laughed.

We've arrived to Camila and Lauren's graduation and they both looked stunning. Camila looks different. She looks older, mature. I don't know how to explain it but for some reason seeing her makes me more attracted to her.

"Karla Camila Cabello" Her name was announced and she walked up on stage. She glanced over at the crowed, and made eye contact with us. We all noticed a light spark in her eyes. With that quick glance I saw the old Camila.

"She noticed us guys!" Ashton cheered and we all joined in. After the ceremony we stayed in our seats and waited for people to leave so we wouldn't get noticed.

"Wow they look so happy" Mikey blurted and Calum smacked him in the back of the head. Shawn pulled in Camila for a kiss and were laughing once they pulled away. They looked so comfortable with each other. She loved him enough to pull him in for another kiss.

"Come on let's go say hi" Ashton broke the silence and we all walked toward the stage

"Congratulation Girls!" Ashton interrupted and with that lauren ran towards him

"ASH! You guys made it!" Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Ashton

"We're proud of you camz" Mikey said and we all smiled in agreement. I couldn't help but noticed how quickly Shawn wrapped his arm around Camila. What was he worried about? He already has her.

"I'm glad we came here to see you walk" I stepped forward. I gave Shawn a 'I know you're jealous' glance

"Thanks guys It means a lot." Camila smiled at us and turn to give Shawn a quick glance

"It was nice seeing you guys. But we're off. Take care. Lauren tell your parents I said hi!" Camila Said for the first time with a genuine smile. She turned around and walked away.

"Looks like they're serious" Calum said pointing at them as he turned to face us all. Mikey smacked Calum this time.

"She told me, that they were figuring things. He makes her happy. He is teaching her to play the guitar and Shawn loves singing with her after he found out she can sing. He encourages her to follow her dreams " Lauren gave me a weak smile while Ashton had his arm around her.

"Anyways my family is throwing me a grad party. You guys are coming right?" Lauren looked at us

"Of course" We all said in unison and we headed to her house. When we arrived her family pulled her away and we were all alone and awkward to be honest. Right when I was about to suggest we leave, Camila walked in with Shawn. She looked at me straight in the eyes. I felt lightening go through all my body. It was hypnotizing.

"Hey guys. Mind if we seat here?" Camila greeted and gestures at the table near by.

"Table is all yours" Mikey gestured. She smiled and they sat and got comfortable.

"They released the video" Shawn looked up from his phone basically yelling at Camila and she lit up.

"I told you not to let them release it" Camila sounds upset

"Camila that's how show business works babe" Shawn gave her a smirk

"You Guys Look Soooo Cute!" Lauren ran towards us yelling. She was gesturing at her phone. Once she noticed our confusion she throw the phone at Ash. The video was of Camila and Shawn singing together. A song named 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.

"I can't believe you changed your mind Camz!" Lauren basically squealed to Camila

"I didn't. Some people don't seem to care about other people's feelings" Camila barked at shawn

"Babe You were never going to change your mind so I just decided to help you out" Shawn shrugged. Camila narrowed her eyes at him.

"Fuck You and Get the hell out before I make a scene. I am a latina and you best believe it will be big" Camila slammed her hands on the table and leaned forward, face to face with him. Shawn didn't seem to care and he just smirked.

"I'll call you later" He got up and walked away

"Don't!" Camila yelled

"I can't believe he would disrespect you like that." Lauren said pulling Camila into a hug

"Me either." Camila held on to Lauren tight. I forgot about this side of Camila. The vulnerable side. It made me angry seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve another disappointment in her life

"Everyone Is almost gone. Can you wait five minutes, for me to get some clothes, say my goodbye and we can go to your place?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded. And Lauren ran inside

"You wanna talk about it?" Ashton asked. Camila sat back down.

"No." Camila said, taking a deep breath and resting her head on the table

"I wanted my album to come out before the colab with Shawn." Camila paused and looked up at us.

"If you hear my album, then yes some of those songs are about you." Camila sighed and went back to resting her head on the table. Before any of us could respond, Lauren came out.

"Let's go" Camila shot up and pulled Lauren by the hand before she could say anything to us. She just waved goodbye at us.

"She is good" Mikey and Calum were rewatching the video

"She is" I said and I stood up

"It's time to go lads" I said heading out.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Also excuse my mistake.