Ch.13

Camila (p.o.v)

The moment ashton stumbled in and passed out Luke ran to him. I didn’t know what to do, I froze, Incompetent, Pathetic.

“call the lads and dave” I kept staring at ashton in luke's arms when luke turn to face me. I couldn't hear him but i could read his lips.Everything around them was blurred out.

“Camila Now!” Luke turned to face me once again after a couple of seconds. This time his frustration and loud voice snapped me out of it. I ran to the apartment phone and dialed Michael’s number

“Ash- ashton is uh he’s here but he is out cold and he- he- he won't respond to us” i whimpered trying to hold my tears back, My body still felt stiff.  I never have been this scared in my life.

“ok camila please breath. we are on our way” I could hear calum’s faint voice in the background. I hung up and walked back to luke and ashton. Luke kept mumbling things to ashton while he was hugging him. I didn’t want to pull him away so I kneel down beside him and wrapped my arms around him. I could hear him crying, Which made me cry. We sat like that for a couple of minutes till Michael, calum, and dave stormed in with the paramedics. The Paramedics swiped ashton from luke’s arm and hurried him down to the ambulance. But luke, He just froze. He was on his knees with his hands hanging.

“luke come on” Michael and calum both said at the same time. the Three of us were standing by the door so we could leave to the hospital but he didn’t move, not even to blink

“I think you two should head over there, I’ll stay back with luke till he snaps out of it” I said hugging myself and slightly crying.

“ok. please be careful” michael said when he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the head. When he let go i just gave him a small reassuring smile.

“call us if anything bad happens” calum said while hugging me, once michael was out of the way. He also gave me a kiss on the head right before he pulled away. I nodded and they ran down the building hall to the exit.I shut the door and turn back to the boy on his knees, the same boy that promised to always be beside me.

“Luke” i whispered while I went on my knees in front of him and gently shaking him.

“luke snap out of it” I said while cupping his face

“Luke please talk to me” I kept shaking him and trying to get his attention but it was like he couldn’t see me.

“Luke!” i yelled in frustration after 30 minutes of trying to snap him out of it but still no response. I took a few breaths and stood up and pulled him up as well and sat him on the couch. I left to the kitchen to make some tea. I love this boys so much, It hurts like hell seeing them suffer like that. I snapped out of my thoughts when i the water started to boil. I walked back to the living room with the tea and sat next to luke.

“luke here some tea” i said holding it towards him but still no respond. I sat the tea on the table in front of me and turned to face luke. I place a hand on his face, He was cold. I didn't know what to do, I was panicking and ready to cry in frustration.

“Come on camila get it together” I said to myself and wiped the tears away. I walked over to luke and wrapped his arm around my shoulder while i wrapped my arm around his torso. We stood up and I basically carried him to my room.

“Shit you’re heavy” I groaned while i laid him down on my bed. He was finally asleep. I wrapped him in blanket and ran to the kitchen to get a heat pack and ran back to place it on his head. I stacked a couple of pillows on the floor and sat on them.