Chapter 11

Dylynn’s POV

I unlocked my phone, and saw 32 unread messages. “32 unread messages? Oh my god, my phone is going to EXPLODE!” I yelled. 15 from Brynn, 9 from Bostyn, 5 from Kenzie, and 3 from Maddie. I scanned through those messages, and all of them were about calling me back to the living room after rehearsal. So I rushed back to our rooms, got changed into my casual clothes and ran to the living room.

“Dylynn, you are late!” Brynn yelled. Everybody, including the boys and excluding Brooke and Addison were there. I assume that they thought we weren’t mature enough. “Okay, so what are we doing here?” I asked. “Guess what? We are playing another round of truth or dare!” Autie and Kenzie said. The last time when we played truth or dare, we didn’t play that much since Jojo kind of ruined it, but this time without Jojo, we might be able to play longer. “Well I assume you guys all know how to play truth or dare.” Kalani said.

“Okay, starting with you, Zack.” Travis said. “Truth or dare?” He asked, with an evil smile.

“Truth!” Zack said confidently.

“Okay, among all these girls in this competition, who have you had a crush on, or who are you having a crush on?” Gino asked with an evil smile.

“Well, that’s easy. Paige! I already told her.” Zack said. We all put all the attention on Paige.

“That is true!” Paige said.

“Okay, Maddie. Truth or dare?” Chloe asked.

“Hmmmm, truth.” Maddie replied.

“This is easy. What is your favorite solo you have ever performed?” Chloe asked.

“Well, I have a lot. My very favorite would be either ‘Cry’ or “Angel’ because both of them were beautiful.

“Okay dancers get back into the main room!” When we were enjoying how fun it was to play Truth or Dare, here comes Abby with her extremely loud voice calling all of us back in.

Kendall’s POV

Abby called all of us back in when we were having fun. When Abby called all of us for a meeting, I felt nervous. I was waiting to see what Abby wanted to let us know. 

“Okay. I have just decided to throw in another group dance challenge for a special prize.” Abby said. What? Another group dance challenge? All of us looked at each other and was confused. 

“You guys have 20 minutes to go back to your rooms and get ready for this challenge. I am not telling you what prize you would get, but it is definitely something that you want.” Abby said. Then, all of us rushed back into our rooms, grabbed our dance bags, changed into dance clothes, did our hair, and rushed back to the main room.

“The prize that you would get if you win this challenge, is you get to pick the bottom five dancers. Although the judges, we decide whoever would be sent home, but the winner gets to pick who is in the chopping block.” When she finished, we were all shocked. I wanted to win this challenge so bad because if I get this prize, I would not be in the bottom, and it means that I would be safe. “The skill for this specific challenge is flexibility and entertainment. You have to show us your best moves that can show off your flexibility, and add some other moves that are entertaining and fun. You need to make up your own combination that lasts for 16 counts.” Abby said.

Travis’s POV

Flexibility was not one of my strengths, so the only way that I could wins is to be entertaining. We had only 20 minutes to create our own combo. I looked at other boys, while nobody was nailing everything. I was struggling a lot in flexibility. I just did some jumps and did some hip hop for entertaining.