Prep

Carmen's POV

"Hello? Alpha Damon of the Blood Moon pack here." he said after he picked the phone up. "Hey Damon. It's Carmen." I replied. I could hear his breathing hitch slightly. "Hey Cece. What's up?" he asked. I quickly told him the news of impending battle. "So, you think you can help?" I finished. "Yeah, no problem. You got a date for this battle?" I thought. "I'm guessing about the 14th. That's why they asked us to train them." Damon agreed. "Alright. I'll show up on the 12th." he said. I gratefully thanked him. "See you then. Oh and, thanks." I said. I heard him laugh. "No prob Cece. Bye." He said then hung up.

"Jordy! We got help! Damon's showing up on the 12th!" I called to Jordan. "Okay, great! Listen, can you take today's training session? I'm busy." She called back. I called a yes and wrote it down on a notepad. Then I grabbed my trusty friend the bullhorn. I walked out of my office and went out into the back yard of the pack house.

"ALRIGHT!!! ANY PACK MEMBER OVER THE AGE OF 14 AND UNDER THE AGE OF 75 OUT HERE!!! TODAY'S TRAINING SESSION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!" I shouted so the whole pack could hear. In a flash, there they were. Today's session was much more intense, due to the battle coming up. Even my members almost passed out. I could barely hold on myself. The session lasted from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

"Jordy! Did you finish whatever you were working on?" I asked as I went upstairs. There was no answer. I walked into her office and saw a very white faced Jordan. "What's wrong?" I asked. She said nothing and handed me a letter she was holding. I read it.

There is no way you can win, Alpha Jordan. Just hand over your pack and your Beta and I'll call off the battle. I have the fourth and fifth strongest packs backing me up. You have no chance. I'll be waiting for your answer. Surrender or Fight?

Alpha Curtis

My eyes flashed with anger and I put the letter back onto the desk. "Jordy, we have Damon backing us up. He's Alpha of the strongest pack. There's no way we can lose. Curtis has no idea how to conduct a battle. You'll see." I confirmed. The color came back to her face as I spoke. "You're right. I'm being silly. Why does he want you?" she asked. I scowled slightly. "He's convinced I want him back. He found out I was his mate on his 16th birthday. Which I also had been born on. He rejected me, I almost committed suicide and then Morgan helped me escape." I finished.

Jordan's mouth was wide open. "Wait, you almost died?" she said. I shrugged. "Yes, but not relevant right now." I answered. I could tell she was going to ask another question. "When was he born, the 26th?" I nodded. "We weren't born on the 26th. We were born on the 13th. You're older than he is." Jordan clarified. I frowned briefly. Then I remembered Jordan knew the birth date that we shared. "Oh yeah. Sorry, keep forgetting." I replied.

"So, what shall we do with Curtis when we capture him?" She asked. I thought fast. "We'll force him to give up his pack and Alpha status. We can't kill him. Josie is tied to him. I don't wanna kill her just because her chosen mate is a douchebag." I said. Jordan agreed and I went back to my own office to draw up battle strategies.

_____________________________________________________________________

The battle's coming in the next chapter. It'll be long and action packed. I promise.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!