Collide

Carmen's POV

Jordan and Damon were talking about new names for the new pack once we collide. I rolled my eyes slightly and scheduled a date for the collision. Mostly, the River pack eastern boundary and the Blood Moon pack western boundary would open up and there. I was doodling on my note pad when Jordan came in.

"Hey Cece! We've decided we'll call the pack Blood River Moon." She said. "Great Jordy. We'll do the collision on Saturday. Sound good?" I replied. Jordan nodded and went back to her office to do Alpha work. I only sighed and went back to my drawing. It was of Maia howling at the moon in winter. I was adjusting the shading.

-&@-%&-@+$-%-# (Time skip to the Saturday...)

Jordan slit her wrist right were the pack mark was and Damon slit his in the same place. They put their wrists close together to have their blood join and they pledged to be the Alpha pair of Blood River Moon. I felt my pack mark changing and grimaced slightly at the pain. All the other faces in the crowd mirrored mine.

I sensed a wider territory open up and lead the cheer for Alpha Jordan and Alpha Damon. The newly formed pack got around to talking and I saw some people find their mates. I, not a big fan of crowds some days, just slunk back to my office. I worked on my drawing a little bit more and heard a cough from the doorway.

"Er, oh sorry! I was looking for the bathroom when I saw your office door open and I decided to say hello to the second Beta." A male voice said as I looked up. He wasn't too bad looking. He was exactly 6 feet and had shaggy black hair and silver eyes.

"That's okay. I'm Carmen. Carmen-" I said as I got up and walked towards the door and held out my hand to shake, but was cut off. "Dodge. I know. I've heard of you." he said. I smiled and smoothed my hair back. "Oh, so I'm that popular?" I asked jokingly. The man laughed. "Yes, I suppose so. Sorry, forgot to introduce myself! Mason White." he said and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Mason." I said politely. After an awkward pause we said our goodbyes and he left. I guess good things can come from a collision. I finished my drawing and looked at it. Perfect.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the chappies are short but I had too to write on 14% battery.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!