Jordan

Carmen's POV

I didn't have to wait long. "Rogue, why are you here?" A warrior asked. I raised my eyebrows. Very original. "I'm here to speak to Jordan Rivera. Could you take me to her?" I asked. They all gaped but obeyed me. I was lead to the Alpha's office. One knocked on the door. "Come in." a female voice answered. The door opened and there was a girl seated behind the desk.

She had shoulder length brown hair and purple eyes. She looked exactly like me only without bruises and scars. She was exactly the same height as me at 5"10. She walked right up to me and I remembered her from years ago. "Carmen. Can that possibly be you?" she asked. I put on a small smile. "In the flesh and at your service." I answered.

We hugged. I had lost my twin sister in kidnapping when we were three. I found her again. "Oh thank the Moon Goddess!!" Jordan said. My smile got bigger. "Definitely." I said cheerfully. Jordan's eyes traveled to the bruises on my face and arms. "Where did you get those?" she asked. I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck before answering. "Er, my, and your old, pack Star Moon."

Her eyes flashed at that name. "We were never at that pack. You got kidnapped when we were three and Mom and Dad went to find you." she said. I gulped. "Jordan, Mom and Dad are dead. Mom died of a mysterious disease and Dad followed of a broken heart just after you left." She frowned and unconsciously I pulled out the wedding ring on the chain from Mom. "Hey, I have the same necklace!" she said eagerly and showed me.

"Mom and Dad sure were busy." I said. It was hard putting the pieces of this puzzle together, but I bet we could manage it one day. "Our last name is Dodge. Yours isn't Rivera, it's Dodge." I told Jordan. She nodded. "Have you met your mate yet?" she asked. I gulped again. I looked at my forearm. "Sure did. He gave me these and these." I said. I showed her the marks on my forearm from where Curtis had cut me and the whip marks on my back.

"Oh hell no! Nobody does this to my baby sister," I cut her off and shoved her playfully. "I'm going to beat their asses!" she said. I laughed. This was the Jordan I remembered. "Oh, Morgan says hi." I said. Jordan looked at me odd before laughing. "Random and okay." she answered.

_____________________________________________________________________

Curtis's POV

I went down to the kitchen and yelled for Carmen to make me breakfast. Silence greeted me. I tracked a stale scent towards a cupboard and opened the door. Carmen's scent of Lilacs and sage was overwhelming. I saw a note lying on some burlap sacks and I picked it up and read.

It was illegible because the writing was shaky and small. I eventually deciphered it.

Dear Stuck Up Prick Alpha Curtis,

I know you will find this note first and you probably plan on dragging me back by the hair. Tough luck, Asshat because that ain't happening. I'm not some kind of push over, I'm a living being with feelings. Why did you and the pack start abusing me? What did I do, breathe at the wrong time? I know you're probably beyond pissed that your "mate" ran the hell away. I can't even be near you. You scare me too much. I'll have all the scars you've given me for the rest of my life. I hope the guilt haunts you. The only mistake the Moon Goddess made was giving you a mate.

Yours Most Hated,

                                  The Star Moon Omega, Carmen Dodge

My heart broke again. What have I done? Am I really that selfish? And she was terrified of me. Because I hurt her. It doesn't sound like she's broken though. Maybe I can get her back? No. I won't be able too. The only chance I can talk to her is by finding out where she went.

I ran up to my office and picks up the phone, dialing the number for the Alpha of the River pack. "Hello? Alpha Jordan speaking." I heard. I gripped the edge of my desk. "Alpha Jordan, it's Alpha Curtis. Has a girl named Carmen Dodge come by your pack?" I asked. I heard silence on the other line as Jordan asked. "Uh, nope. Nobody named Carmen Dodge has come by." He said.

"Come on man! I know she went that way! Bro, you're lying!" I wailed. Yes, I wailed. "I'm a girl, thank you very much! And no girl named Carmen Dodge has ever come by my pack. Please don't call again." She said and I heard the click that meant she hung up. "Girls these days!" I said to no one in particular.

_____________________________________________________________________

Somebody give Jordan an Oscar in lying! That was great!

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!