Chapter-2 The Ceremony and the Arrival

Chapter-2

The Ceremony and the Arrival

Aman's P.O.V.

Being a werewolf I can run faster than any other human being but I didn't know that it would be hard to run with an annoying human being trying to get away from me every second ,from the moment I lifted her up she's been hitting me like crazy.

Shouldn't she be grateful that she's selected as a worthy companion for a werewolf??She is beautiful but, did she have to be so bloody irritating??I'm sure her husband will have to take care of it. Ahh we are almost there.

I was so surprised to know that this girl is the chosen one. Humans are usually afraid of us but, this girl-she looked me in the eye and made me change into a human .Nothing like that has happened as far as the history goes...only that is capable of changing us into our human form against our will.

"Well here we are " I said while putting her down . I wanted to start a conversation with her..I felt as if I wanted to know more about her-she was the most interesting girl I've met. "Here we are???Where the hell are we you stupid dog? "she shouted. Ok maybe we didn't have a good start but does she have to scream at me and call me a dog?

"It's wolf actually" I said "and we are in the middle of Sherwood forest where your daddy won't find you "

She looked down at her feet and suddenly looked right into my eyes "Are you going to kill me? ".Well that's new...she thought I was going to kill her...That would be the last thing I'd want to do to the chosen one. Maybe she's one of those girls who read too many books about mystery killings....hehehe

"No, we don't kill humans. You are here because you have been selected by the oracle as a worthy companion for the king or one of the werewolves "I said while taking a step towards her .She looked at me as if was a crazy guy...she must have thought I was kidding but, when she saw my serious expression she began to look frightened and looked down again like a little fawn waiting to be rescued from a hunter. I felt a sudden urge to hug her and I stepped forward little more."Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. Come we'll go to my house and I'll make you some coffee-you look cold. You can stay there till the ceremony starts" I held out my hand and she looked at it for a few seconds and took it reluctantly.

My house was a few meters away from The Rock where we hold our ceremonies. I held her hand as we walked towards my house.....it felt strange holding a human's hand even though it was my first time doing it my heart didn't have to beat that fast.....Maybe I was nervous but that nervousness didn't have to do anything with her...I hate women although this one seems different it doesn't mean that she's not like every other woman like my mother who ran away from my father just because she "couldn't handle it".

I looked at her and found her still looking down as she walked. Her face has turned into a very bright shade of red...cute. Wait a minute I did I just say cute???I did not just think her cute!!!....arrgh this human is weird....She makes me think crazy things.

We went inside my house and I told her to sit in the couch while I make the coffee. I went into the kitchen and made the coffee in an instant. While handing the coffee to her I sat next to her. She blushed again...she is acting totally like a virgin although I know this day and time hardly anyone would stay as one. "So tell me more about you" I said looking at her puppy eyes which seemed to do a lot to my head and fill it with crazy thoughts. I badly wanted to know more about her although I cannot put my finger to its reason why I wanted to know her. It was incredibly stupid of me to like her when I didn't even know who the oracle will choose to be her husband.

I looked at her to catch her staring at me with her brown eyes. She looked embarrassed. "ok if you don't wanna start, I will. I'm Aman, fourth son of King Albatross. You?? ". She looked at me and smile while saying "I'm Tia Cooper, nice to meet you" She stopped for a moment and looked at me and asked

"Can I ask you a question? " . "Sure" I answered.

"Why am I in this place? What do you want from me? What is this ceremony? Am I to marry a werewolf?? Why???"she fired my with like five questions at once. "whoa slow down..That's more than one question" I said while looking at her.

"ok if you really want to know , you are here for the ceremony. You have been selected to married to a werewolf. The oracle will decide two people among the bachelors from whom only one will be your husband. The match will be decided with a kiss shared between the two and when you kiss if the nature will reacts to it with the four elements - water, fire, air and earth he will be your husband, if they don't you have to kiss the other partner. If the nature doesn't react to any of the two partners your memory will be erased and you will be sent back to your house......" I explained.

She listened to everything quietly and she looked something in between confused and scared. As I looked at her face my eyes fell on her rosy lips which screamed for a kiss.... I wanted to know what it would feel to have them under my lips. Such a strange thought....when she's meant to kiss another.

The oracle hasn't chosen me for four years in a row which surprised everyone. The last time I got selected I was selected with my eldest brother James who had the permission to kiss the girl first. He kissed her and the water reacted to it by going around them. James and Samantha have been married for four years and they have two kids of their own. They still look happy and mushy when they are together.

I leaned closer "don't be afraid I won't hurt you". Then she looked at me and looked nervous. While looking at my eyes she closed her eyes as I leaned closer, waiting for my lips. That was when I heard the drum which signaled the beginning of the ceremony. I backed off. What the hell was I thinking??? She looked confused and embarrassed while I dragged her out of my house explaining to her that the ceremony was about to start.

We walked to the rock and I kept her on the middle stone near the oracle and got down from the rock.

My father, king Albatross entered and everyone stopped talking. My father raised his hands and looked at Tia, he smiled at her and took the oracle and muttered the lines, when the oracle began to glow and spin by itself. The light landed on me??? I moved to my left and the light moved with me. The oracle spoke "son of Albatross, Aman". What I was selected as Tia's potential partner?? Well I didn't think I was that lucky to get selected after four years.......maybe the waiting was worth if I'm lucky to have her. I looked at her to see her looking at me in a relieved expression.

Then the oracle spun again to find the other potential partner and stopped at another one. I didn't bother looking...my mind was full of the possibilities of Tia becoming my own... I got distracted when I heard "Son of Albatross, Raj". Raj???? I looked in that direction to see my younger brother who I haven't seen for two years staring at me with an amused look.

I haven't seen him since the day he disappeared two years ago in a day of the ceremony.

Plz comment.....this is my first story... and i would love to hear your comments..