Chapter 7 - The Confrontation

Chapter 7

The Confrontation

I woke up in the morning to find myself alone in this big hollow room. I looked at the time. 7.30 am. I got ready and went downstairs to see that the breakfast was already made and a guy sitting next to it reading The Times. He was blonde and had blue eyes. He looked a little bit like Aman. As if he sensed my questioning look he said "hey sis, I'm your brother in law, Raj. Nice to meet you . Aman went outside just a while ago. He told me to make sure that you eat your breakfast."

"Hey, Aman never mentioned you to me." I said.

"Well yeah that's probably because I was out of this place for a while. Well two years to be exact. So he might have not thought of seeing me there yesterday. " he said while eating a toast." Come; sit down after all you must be really hungry after all that action yesterday. "He winked. Somehow this new member who just added himself to the family was really easy to talk to. He spoke his mind and had this friendly aura around him which made you trust him and say anything to him..... The next bit I did was really stupid......even the definition of stupid wouldn't come near it.. I was away from home and I had no one to talk to so I poured out my heart to this Raj my new brother. Sobbing, tearing, howling, etc. From the moment my eyes met Aman's to the moment he rejected me in bed...

Thank god he was a good listener. Every time I looked at him I hoped to see a scared look in his face or him running far away from me crying out for help. But none of this happened, what happened was that he came near me and hugged me tight.

After my crying session was over he made me sit down. "I like you sis. Coz you love my brother. He is so lucky to have someone love him as much as you do. But what you don't know is that he is also shy himself. You should also think about last night as an act of an embarrassed man not a rejection. You see he's never been in love before so this is all new to him and just imagine spending a night with a totally strange woman and asking her to have sex with him. How would that do for a first impression?". I think he was more concerned about you than he was about himself. You just have to prove to him that you are ready to go all the way with him. You should encourage him and see what happens".

So I took his advice and made him teach every art of seduction he knew. Let me tell you this guy is GOOD at it. If I was not in love with Aman I seriously would've fallen for him. I can guess why the sighs and staring came when he walked and talked. Everything in him attracted anyone to him. Maybe that's why I was getting all these glares when I went shopping with him to buy some naughty stuff (blush). Today I'm gonna tell him how much I love him and how I long to spend the rest of my life with him. Raj said that when a werewolf and a human make love part of the werewolf senses goes into the human-you know like good hearing and seeing and smelling.

I got into my new nightgown (well you can hardly call it that because it was really see through and everything) and got into the bed and assumed the position Raj taught me to be in. This is war Aman, and I'm going to win it!!

When Aman entered the room he looked amazed for a few seconds and walked towards me.......I hope the best happens!!!!!