Chapter 11 - The Connection

I'd like to thank all my fans and all the people who've taken up their time to comment on this story.Thank You, you've been an enormous support and you've always lifted up my heart with happiness when i've seen a comment by any of you or that i have a new fan..... I really appreciate all the comments. Thank you once again!!! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tia’s POV

I could feel it. I could feel Aman connecting with me. I didn’t know much about connecting thing but all I know is that two people who are matrimonially bound in the wolfian way can connect with each other’s mind and see what they were seeing and hearing without actually being there. It beats all of the communication systems in the world today. It was an awesome way to connect with each other but at this point I can only see it as a spy cam which helps him to spy over me. I couldn’t help thinking in my mind “why the hell is he even bothering to look for me when I clearly told him not to look for me?” I have to make sure he won’t be able to find me. I could use sunglasses for the time being but I’d have to find another way to stop him from finding me. I will have to move from one place to another without staying at one place. Tiring, but I’d have to do that.

Meanwhile I logged onto the internet through my phone and googled information about werewolves and their connection to their human mates. After searching for few minutes I found what I was looking for and it turned out that it was quite simple to stop your werewolf mate from spying on you. All you had to do was to close your eyes at the same time you can feel him trying to connect with you and think blank till he finishes trying to spy on you. Now Mr. Aman, try to find me again!!!!!

Four Months later.............

I slouched down after my shift at the Gas Station. It was tiring to be three things at once- tired, sleepless and pregnant. Yes, I know I shouldn’t be working this hard when I’m pregnant but it’s very hard to rent a place and eat and do everything at the same time without any money left. I used every penny to give the advance for two months for this stinking place and now I only have few pounds left for myself and the cute little brat inside me, which is the only reason I’m still fighting and living.

I touched my tummy and I felt loved and alive again. “Thank you darling” I thought inside my mind “for lifting up my mood”. At first I was scared when I found out about him but I loved him with all my heart. I know there is this thing about single mothers and all but I didn’t want to destroy another life and the fact that a life was growing inside me gave me courage and happiness to survive a life time.

I had exactly 5.34 minutes to sleep till the next shift, so I set up my alarm and drifted off into a land full of happiness, a land with only me, Aman and the baby – the land which I will never have the luck to even  take  a sneak peek in reality.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and got ready to go to the Cafe to do the morning shift. I went down stairs and walked my way to the cafe which was few streets down. After the shift I walked to the evening shift at the Gas Station. After all the work I dragged my feet towards my small apartment. I know it’s stupid to walk after a lot of hard work but as J.M. Barrie once said “Make your feet your friend”, so I’m walking with my tired little friends so that they can get a nap as soon as I hit home.

I went up the stairs and took my keys out and when I was getting ready to open the door I saw that the door was slightly open. Great! I forgot to lock the door when I went! But as I thought back I could remember locking the door and checking it again to see whether it’s properly locked. Then as I realised this, panic came into my heart and my heart started pounding faster.

 I clutched the long umbrella I always took everywhere tight and walked towards the door and kicked it with my foot and open it a little. I walked slowly looking at all the directions as fast as I could. It was dark inside but I could see everything thanks to the full moon that shone above the window. I saw a tall man with a well built body and long hair that reached the shoulders looking out of the window into the dark. I lifted my umbrella to hit him as hard as I could only to hear him say “leave it, Tia. It’s not even worth it”. While saying this he turned and showed his moustache grown face and the unforgettable eyes of my husband.................................................