Epilogue

EPILOGUE

“Mummy, mummy! Daddy’s not playing fair again” little Thea ran to her mother. Tia, her mother turned around and looked at her 6 year old daughter. “What is it darling? What did he do now?”

“I was going to win the race when he turned wolfy on me and won the race!” little Thea with black hair and black eyes complained.

The mother looked around to see her husband come with a cheeky smile. “How can you do that to our child?” the mother asked secretly through her mind.

The husband grunted “Aman!”  “Well, ok I did it! It’s embarrassing to lose to a 6 year old!!!”

“Remember, she is your daughter; so if she wins it is also our victory......”

“You are the one to say! You weren’t going to lose to her. Plus ever since you got hang of this mind talking thing all you do is scold me......and did you know? Pregnant women aren’t allowed to talk so much...  ” he said smiling to his wife.

“Oh really? Then what am I supposed to do if I am not allowed to talk?”

“Well we can continue what we were going to do before Thea disturbed us.”

“And what was that?”asked the wife going into her husband’s open arms.

“You want me to remind you that here???” Aman asked with a sly smile.

”NO! can’t you see Thea is here?”

“I can see that, how about a kiss for your handsome husband?”

“Handsome, huh? And how do you know this??”

 “Well my wife tells me everyday....”

“I do not!”

“Yes you do, and you will when I do this....”

“Do wah...”The mother’s voice (even though it was inner voice) was interrupted by a very very long kiss from her husband....

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER................................................................................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story..... :(  . I just want to thank you all of your readers out there who continued to read my story and comment on it. Please comment on this story.........

Thank You!!!! and Bye for now! :)