Chapter - 6 The Rejection

Chapter 6 -The Rejection

Tia's POV

I washed myself and dressed in the satin nightgown which we selected yesterday when we went shopping. It was red with black lace. It came down to few inches above my knees. I put on some scent and waited for the man I was in love with. Yes, I know it's very hard to fall in love with a person you've just met and you don't know anything about...but I do think that I love him. I love him as much I could ever love someone. And I'm ready to give myself to him because I will never ever fall in love like this again. I love him so much that the pain that I'm about to endure of my first night will be forgotten when I only see him looking at me and when he calls my name in middle of the high esteemed pleasure.....

I got onto our bed and listened to the quiet sounds of the trees outside swaying to the wind. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the door and the door opened showing me the man of my heart. He looked more handsome than ever. As I waited his face became something of a disgust ."Oh, god! We seriously don't have to do this. Don't feel obliged to have sex with me just because you married me. I will sleep on the floor-don't worry" he said while picking up a pillow and a blanket. I stared at him. I wanted to say that it was not so but then I thought of a woman saying I love you to a man she just met.....how would that sound like?? My pride and shyness made my mind embarrassed to tell him my real feelings.

I looked at the wall while all my dreams of a man who loved me more than he loves himself shattered in front of me. I went to sleep hiding my tears and my feelings.