Chapter 12 - The Two Pieces Of The Jigsaw Puzzle

I just wanted to tell all my fans and countinous readers that I'm very grateful for your support and comments....You guys are the reason I'm still having enough strength and patience to write this story.....Thank YOU!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 - The Two Pieces of the Jigsaw Puzzle

Aman’s POV

I turned around to see a woman more rugged and tired than me, holding onto a long umbrella

trying to strike me but, now she has stopped it in the midair and was staring at me.

Although there was no light I could tell that there were darkness under her eyes caused by

tiredness and overwork.

Looking at her warmed my heart in ways I didn’t know. I’ve searched for her day and night until I

finally picked up her scent in the nearby village. She has somehow found the way to close me from

connecting to her. I didn’t know how many days it’s been since I’ve last eaten any normal human

food but, finding her became the first priority on my list since I’ve lost track of her four months ago.

I turned to her and said “Leave it Tia, it’s not even worth it.” She looked so shocked to see me. The umbrella fell from her hand and her whole body stilled.

Maybe with her newly found ways to block me from her mind, she might have thought that we will never see each other again and that I would give up looking for her. Like that is going to happen.

She looked through me as if she did not see me. “Why are you here Aman?” she asked so quietly.

“Why, u ask. Is that supposed to be a joke Tia??? Coz I’m not laughing! And before you ask, I came here because I wanted to not because I feel sorry for you!! What the hell were you thinking Tia?? You should’ve told me if you wanted to go without running out on me!” I gave the speech I had prepared and memorised during my search for her, although I pictured myself hugging her while telling this in a slow, polite and a sadder tone......

Her mouth twitched into a weird smile and she looked straight at me “you came all this way to tell me that? What, did you memorize this and come?”

Busted! I thought inside my head. But why the hell isn’t she happy to see me??. I mean, I thought she was supposed to like me or something like that.

But before she could utter anymore nuisance I walked towards her and kissed her. She went still and stood there like a stone without cooperating with me for like a millisecond until she melted onto me.

It was like we were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle in two different places waiting to be together. I don’t know why I never noticed this but we fit together....I broke the kiss.We needed to breathe and come back to the real world again.

“Why did you do that for?” she asked me.

“Arrrgh, something called kissing, have you heard of it? Maybe I have to show it to you again...”

I was reaching back for her when she pushed me. I was clearly not expecting that because I lost my balance and went back a few steps. I looked at her.

She just gave me one of those hard looks and asked me something I thought I would never ever hear at that time after not meeting her for long four months....................

“Is this about our baby?”