Chapter 8 - The Wound

Chapter 8- The Wound

Aman's POV

I looked at the girl whom I've wanted from the moment my lips crashed with hers, she looked amazing; more amazing than I thought she could be. She was on my bed gazing at me with hungry eyes. I can't actually have sex with a girl who doesn't love me. It would be unfair to her. But the girl on that bed mesmerized me. She was not another girl I knew she was my wife. I liked her alright but liking isn't enough for girls these days.....they want love. Seriously is there actually a thing called love which binds us from thinking and then makes us do the most impossible things?? I don't know.

I walked towards her and her hungry look turned from that to a one of surprise. As I drew near her I said " I told you yesterday that you don't have to do this. Do they keep making you dress like this for bed, or is it just you?". She blushed a little and said "well it's only me acting like this. No one is making me dress up like this." Then she looked right at my eyes and licked her lips saying "I want you".

That did it. It trigged the werewolf senses out of me and I jumped onto her crashing my lips on her honey filled lips. Hmmm she tastes so sweet; I think I could survive just with kissing her like this. Then she put her arms around me and started doing her own bit of kissing. She drew near me and tried to reach my lips without standing on her knees. Her breasts caressed mine and darn it......maybe it was too good that I became aroused in few seconds with her and only with her breasts caressing against mine. She is good at this. That means she is experienced. I felt myself going green with jealousy for the first man to touch her like this.

I ripped off whatever that was in the way of her body and me and left her mouth in hunger only to touch another which was just as sweet as her lips. As my mouth touched her nipples she let out a cry of pleasure and I continued down and down and down her body. Her sweet moans were endless. When I was just about to make her mine and mine only she tried to say something "Aman I'm a.................." but the words soon died when I entered. She winced in pain and she tried to beat me off. But nothing worked. My passion was too great to be stopped and I started to move inside her and then after awhile she relaxed a little bit and when everything finished I dressed in trousers and a shirt and went off. I couldn't bear to see that lovely face so hurt and embarrassed. Before I went out of the door I glanced back and saw a small red stain on the white sheets. I walked out of the house into the forest feeling like a person who just raped his own wife..........