Chapter 10 - The Realisation

Aman’s POV

I looked behind to see who she is talking to when she said “that’s enough Aman. Please stop all this fighting.” Was she talking to me??? I looked back. Yes, she was talking to me. So she likes me huh? After all that I did to her???( I am a lucky man to find a girl like this). I looked at Raj who barged into me when I came home looking hot and angry. I shifted my tail around and said “see, she loves me” inside my werewolf mind which was kind of like the network of our kind(When we were in our werewolf form we can’t talk in human language so we talk in the werewolf language- which to a normal human being would sound like howling).

“Whatever a**! But it doesn’t make it ok for you to you hurt her!!!!”Raj growled. I ignored that. Sure, I did hurt her yesterday but I mean to make amends for it today.... I’m going to tell her my feelings, the fact that I like her beyond reason. Although I feel stupid to like her like this when we’ve only met few days ago... but I don’t think I just like her because the happiness that bubble inside me whenever I think of her is saying that I not only like her but also love her.... Hell, I gotta go to her now and tell her my feelings.....I walked towards the forest with my brother and changed into my human form and without waiting for Raj, I ran towards the woman that stole my heart....

I slammed the door open and shouted her name, there was no answer. I ran upstairs towards our bedroom to fund it only in a mess as if someone has just robbed it. But then I realised that the only things that were missing was only Tia’s clothes. I was about to run out of the room when I saw a envelope on the bed. I slowly walked towards it and took the envelope and turned it to see that it was addressed to me. I tore off the envelope in haste and read the letter,

Dear Aman,

I cannot take this any more. I can’t stay here with you. I’m sorry but I really have to go. I will always remember you but, I know that this marriage something you didn’t want and I don’t want to be a nuisance to you. So I will bid you good bye. And please be kind enough not to come looking for me because you feel sorry for me......Thank You.

Good Bye

Tia

I fell on my knees. I couldn’t take the pain that pierced through me as I read the note that the envelope contained. Tia, my wife has fled from me – leaving me alone and broken without giving me a chance to tell her my feelings. I love her- so much that my heart can barely contain that feeling inside, so much that I want to shout out and cry out loud. I feel as if part of me has been ripped away untimely. I have to go and find her and tell her my feelings even though she told me not to come and find her. She has to know, without that I wouldn’t know the answer to ‘what if’ questions that will be raised inside my mind. Even though she’ll not have me I just want to see if she’s ok and she’s living comfortably. I will divorce her, if that’s what she wants, so that she can live a happy life with the one she loves. Then as long as I know she’s happy I will be able to make up my mind and be happy.

I tried to think of different reasons to go and find her despite her asking me not to look for her. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her, giving way to the matrimonial bond that connected us. When I connected I looked through her eyes to see her on the motorway inside a bus. I could see that she was looking at the trees and vehicles as they moved and then sighed and got her handbag ready as they exited from the motorway. Then the bus made the turn at the roundabout and then went on for few minutes and stopped at the station. Tia looked out of the window. I looked closely as I saw the sign board which said ‘Kingsbury’. With a growl I changed into my true form and ran towards London which was 3 hours away.........................

I ran and ran then I stopped for few minutes to scan again to where she is and all I saw was darkness. Maybe she is sleeping. I will rest for few minutes and then go. I will be meeting her in few minutes.....

That was what I thought...........................................