Chapter-Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

A picture of the beautiful Annalise up top, I haven't posted any of her lately.

I could faintly hear Annalise on the phone in the distance telling whoever was on the other line what had happened.

"I don't know, this bitch just came out of nowhere and pushed Quinn in the street. I'm going to take her to the hospital, I think she might have hit her head.......no, she's gone.....alright, I'll see you there."

I opened my eyes and everything was hazy, my head was sore and spinning and Annalise is kneeling beside me with a frightened look on her face. I see the cloudy sky behind her as I realize that I'm on the ground. She gently places her hand on my head, "Quinn, are you okay?" She asked.

"Where is she?" I asked as my eyes were becoming more clear.

"I've called the police but she took off, why did she push you? Do you know her?" Annalise's words were rushing out too fast for me to answer so quickly.

"Long story." I said as I tried to sit up but the pounding in my skull intensified making me wince in pain. I could hear sirens getting closer as I lied my head back down.

"I don't need an ambulance, I just want to go back home." I told her.

"I know, but we need to make sure that bitch didn't give you a concussion. She will get more than that once I get my hands on her." Annalise said through gritted teeth.

The police and the ambulance arrived putting me in the back and checking my vitals as Annalise crawled in beside me. I had a small gash in the back of my head that I was unaware of, but thankfully I didn't need stitches.

"I want to know what happened between you two, like why would someone do something like that in broad daylight in public in the middle of a street?!? She's going to fucking pay for this. It takes a real messed up person to do something like that."

"I'll fill you in later, I just want to get this over with and go home." I told her.

We arrive at the hospital and the peremedics brought me through the emergency department with Annalise still close to my side as she held my hand and into a dark room to have a cat scan done. It took about a good thirty minutes for it to be finished. Finally I was brought into a room separated by curtains that I shared with other patients.

"The tech said it will only be a few minutes until the doctor comes in then we can go." Annalise said as she sat on the bed beside me tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"She is Bates' ex girlfriend." I told her. Her head whipped in my direction.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a problem with her. This is serious shit, Quinn."

"I'm telling you now. She's overly obsessed with Bates and it's been a few years since they've broken up."

"Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this."

After she said that, I could hear heavy foot steps coming toward us. A hand wrapped around the curtain and pulled it back quickly, I looked up to see Bates looking so worried, he let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. I enveloped his embrace, his scent of body wash calmed me down. He is exactly who I needed to see right now.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked as he pulled me back looking me over.

"Yes, it's just that my head is a little sore." I replied.

"They just ran a cat scan on her to make sure she doesn't have any bleeding or swelling on the brain, but I'm sure she's fine." Annalise told him.