How am I supposed to compete with my perfect older sister? Tell me, please.

Patricia Johanna "PJ" Halliwell is the second, and youngest, daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and Coop Halliwell, and the younger sister of Peyton Halliwell. She is a cupid-witch, and takes after her father in becoming a messenger of love, using a traditional cupid's bow, which she fashioned herself. PJ is particularly close to her older cousin, Chris Turner Halliwell, who understood her inferiority towards her older sister.

During the Evil Wyatt future, PJ joined the Resistance along with her family, several witches, and the Turner family. She met her girlfriend, Bianca Nicholas, who she had intended to marry prior to her death in the year 2030. Christa and Chris mentioned in a list of names they were still mourning.

In the Charmed: The Legacy future, she became a cupid after graduating Magic School, and later on met the Phoenix Witch, Bianca Nicholas, who she began to date. Later on in the series she opened up a cafe called Hearts Cafe with her father, in order to help people find love better.
Alias: Buffy, Peyton Halliwell, Cupid's Arrow
Nickname: PJ (by everyone), Cupid in training (by everyone), dear one (by her father), love (by Bianca), baby cupid (by Alex)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Born: June 17th, 2009 
Family: Melinda Warren (Ancestor), Penny Halliwell (Maternal great-grandmother, deceased), Patty Halliwell (Maternal grandmother, deceased), Victor Bennett (Maternal grandfather, deceased), Phoebe Halliwell (Mother), Coop Halliwell (Father), Peyton Halliwell (Older sister), Prue Halliwell (Aunt, deceased), Piper Halliwell (Aunt), Paige Halliwell Mitchell (Aunt), Leo Wyatt (Uncle), Henry Mitchell (Uncle), Wyatt Halliwell (Cousin), Chris Turner Halliwell (Cousin), Peyton Halliwell (Cousin), Phay Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Penny Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Hal Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Max Halliwell (Second cousin via Wyatt), Sara Turner Halliwell (Second cousin via Chris), Unborn second cousin (via Chris in Evil Wyatt future, deceased) 
Marital status: Dating Bianca Nicholas (Evil Wyatt/Legacy future)
Species: Cupid-Witch
Active powers: Sensing- The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them, however if they are in the Underworld, dead or magically hidden they cannot be found. She can find her charges with ease, and later on, as taught by Peyton, PJ used her powers of advanced intuition and could sense someones intentions and if they are good or evil. She could also sense matters of the heart, giving her the appearance of slight empathy.

Super strength- The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina. PJ developed this ability at thirteen, after she was extremely angry. She punched a hole in the wall, though it was later fixed. She later on trained to harness her ability in combat; this ability also makes her the physically strongest out of her generation.

Beaming- The ability to disappear and appear in a pink glow originating at the heart. She developed this gift during around the time she was two. 

Remote Beaming- The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to beam with them. She developed this an extension of beaming objects to her when she was young.

Temporary stasis- The ability to slow down or completely stop the flow of time in an object or being. PJ developed this ability when she was seventeen, and she accidentally froze her sister and her entire history of magical creatures class. Certain abilities can counteract against her power, or if they are extremely powerful, it takes a great amount of concentration to hold them. PJ often uses this ability when she shoots one her love arrows at a charge.

Time Travel- They can travel in time, but don't (or are not allowed to) manipulate the past. They tend to just use this power to teach lessons to an unwilling person. PJ developed this gift after she graduated from magic school and when she became a cupid. She will only time travel with magical charges when showing them their past relationships.