Chapter 1: First Day Of School

**Sungyoung's P.O.V.**

Today is the first day of school. I can't wait to see my friends again. Last night, I prepared my books, notebooks, pencilcase, everything I needed for school. This morning, I took a shower, change into my highschool uniform, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, got my bag, said goodbye to my parents and off I went to school.

>>>Time Skip - at school<<<

I forgot to tell you. Our school is from Korea. I checked on the list of students in each of the classrooms until I reached in section 4th year-C. My name was there and so was Minjoo, Luhan and Chanyeol. AWESOME!!!!! I'm back being classmates with my three best friends. When I entered the classroom, I saw all three of them seated in two desks. I bowed and greeted them. They greeted me back and gave me a hug as a sign that they really missed me.

Minjoo is seated beside Channie (a nickname I made for Chanyeol) while Luhan is left alone at the back with no one as his seatmate. I decided to be his seatmate so that he won't feel lonely.

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

First day of school wasn't so bad. I didn't realize that Sungyoung is our classmate as well. I didn't mind checking her name on the list. I usually look for my name and I STAY in that section. Sungyoung suddenly said,

"Annyeong Luhan. How was your vacation?" I didn't really feel like answering her but I did anyway.

"It was fine. I had the best summer vacation! How about you?" I asked her.

"It was okay too. we got to go to the U.S. for a week. But time flew so fast, I'm really gonna miss it there."

"Oh. You're so lucky. I wish I could go there." I said, feeling jealous at the same time. Hehe. But our subject ended here until our adviser came in the classroom. She looks a bit strict.

"Good morning class. My name is Ms. Ji Hyun. I will be your adviser for the whole school year. Please introduce yourselves. Starting from your name and describing youself with an adjective. Starting from you mister."

I realized that she was referring to me. So I started.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Luhan-imnida. I am courteous."

After what I said, most of the girls in the class were whispering to each others ears. I can tell that they think I'm cute. But in my opinion, they're not cute. They're annoying. The only cute person in this class is Sungyoung.

I had a crush on her since in first grade. I kept on confessing to her that I really like her but she doesn't believe me until we were grade six. But since its our last year here in the highschool department, i'll try again. After me was Sungyoung.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim-Sungyoung imnida. I am friendly and very generous." She sounded cute when she said it. She really has a cute smile on her face. When she sat down she asked me,

"Luhan how was it? Did it turn out okay?"

I replied back, "It was amazing, Sungyoung. I think you were cu--"

I stopped when I realized I nearly said 'cute'. Dammit! That was a close call. At least she was satisfied with what I said.

>>>Time Skip-Recess<<<

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

After a long wait, it was finally recess. The four of us went to the canteen to buy some snacks and we sat down at a nearby table. I asked them,

"So how was everyone's summer vacation?" They answered positively:

Sungyoung- "Daebak!" Luhan- "Great!" Chanyeol- "Awesome!"

I was so happy that everyone had a great time. we finished eating our snacks and.....

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

The school bell rang and the start of classes. Our first subject was Physical Education or P.E. for short. During P.E. classes, we usually change into our P.E. uniform which is a white shirt with the K-Arts logo on it, dark blue jogging pants that says K-Arts on the right leg and white canvas shoes (we're suppose to be the ones providing the shoes).

But since It's the first day of school, we're not doing it. We were just doing the same thing we did during homeroom. Introducing ourselves to the teacher.