Chapter 2: Awkward

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

Well, after a boring morning in class, It's finally lunchtime. I didn't feel like eating a lot today because I ate a lot for breakfast. So I just got a sandwich and a bowl of grapes.

Luhan asked me, "Aren't you hungry Sungyoung?"

I replied back with a smile, "I just don't feel like eating much that's all. I had a big breakfast."

"Oh I see. Here you can have this. I'm not even thirsty." he said,  giving me his can of juice.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa! " I said.

"You're welcome. Here let me help you." he said while getting my sandwich and me taking a bite out of it.

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

When Sungyoung took a bite out of the sandwich, she smiled and looked at me. Her eyes sparkled like the shining sun. She was beautiful.

Wait what was I saying?! I can't be sweet infront of her now. It's too soon! I was planning to ask her to be my you-know-who either on Valentines Day or on the day before our Graduation Day. So yeah. Too soon.

After, I realized that I was staring at Sungyoung's eyes for too long. Chanyeol started snapping his fingers so that I could get a grip of myself.

"Hyung. Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Wha-- what? Yeah I'm okay. Never better!" I said.

"Are you sure? It looks like you're daydreaming. About your crush perhaps?" he asked.

"What? No! I don't have a crush on anyone!" I said fiercely. I gotta admit. That was awkward and a bit embarrassing because #1, we're in the canteen. #2, many pairs of eyes were looking at our table to know what was going on since I yelled to the top of my lungs.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

"What is Luhan talking about unnie?" I curiously asked Minjoo.

"I don't know dongsaeng. I'll try asking Chanyeol in Dismissal." she said.

"Kamsahamnida unnie." I thanked her.

"You're welcome. Come on boys! We might be late for our next class." Minjoo said to the boys.

"Okay." they said.

While we were walking back to our classroom, I was curious about who was Oppa's crush. Who could It be? Me? Minjoo? Or some other girl in the school?

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

The bell rang for our next class. It's History. Ugh! I hate History. One thing I know about this subject is for example. We need to memorize all of the states or where is the location of a specific country like the U.S. or the Philippines and something like that. It just makes the class boring!

I suddenly saw Chanyeol and he winked at me. That got me remembering. I always get good grades in all of my History tests thanks to him because that's his favorite subject.

Ever since the start of my highschool life, I always get help from Channie with my homework in History. I often call him on my iPhone so that he could come to my place and I could get some help. We sometimes go to each others' houses so that we can study there. I'm gonna miss those times.

(A/N: Hi guys. Sorry for the late update. There were problems with the internet since It's been raining for a coyple of days now. BTW, I don't think the story doesn't make sense, does It? Anyways, I hope everyone likes It. Plus, I like to give dedication to my friend _MiraJane711_ for helping me in some parts of the story. Kamsahamnida. Annyeong!!!)