Chapter 14: Who's My Secret Santa?

A/N Continuation of Luhan's point of view. And about the Chapter Teasers, I'm never clear if the next Chapter is what it really says in the Teaser. Mianheyo Chingus.

Happy Reading!!!!!

"Hmm....." the four of us thought of it. And silence filled the air.

Then I had an idea.

"*snaps* Ah! I know." I snapped my fingers. But...

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Agh! The bell rang. And just when I had a good idea. We left the table and walked back to the classroom. And of course I'm next to 'her' when walking and Yeol is next to Minjoo.

"So what's your idea Oppa?" Sungyoung asked me all of a sudden.

"I was gonna say that what if we go out for a small picnic in the Seonyudo Park. You know, just to have fun and relieve all the stress we've been through. Is that okay?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea! I love how the petals of cherryblossoms fall from the trees. Minjoo and I can prepare the snacks while you and Chanyeol can bring the stuff like frisbees and hulahoops and pick out the spot where we're gonna stay." she said.

"Ne arasso. I'll tell him and you tell her."

"Yeah okay. I'll tell her later on." she flashed a smile and held my hand and I intertwined it.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

It's now been a week since Chanyeol's birthday. After we planned about the picnic, I also thought of having an overnight stay in a resort Minjoo's aunt owns. I wasn't able to tell them because I thought of it just now. Heheh. I'm such a babo. (^___^)

Right now I'm entering the school grounds and decided to tell the others about my other idea. I got my phone from my bag and started texting.

Send message to: Chanyeol, Minjoo and Luhan

[Hey guys! Sorry if I knew about this just now but what about the day after our picnic, we can go to that resort Minjoo's aunt owns. I was planning an overnight. How's that? No need to reply. Tell me in person. Arasso?]

Message sent.

After I kept my phone back in the bag, I continued to walk to the class room.

Then I stopped when I heard footsteps coming from my direction. I turned around to look. No one was there. Not a single shadow of him or her. I guess I was just hearing things. I shrugged it off and kept on walking.

And I stopped from my tracks once again when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I touched the hands wrapped on my stomache. 'Hmm. . familiar.' I thought. I turned my head and...