Part 2 of Chapter 5: Confessions

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

"Kim Sungyoung. I..... like you."

Am I dreaming or what I just heard was right?

Luhan likes me?

"So? Will you accept it?" he asked.

Oh that was really sweet of Oppa but.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's too soon.

I know I like him as well but don't you think It's too early for him to confess to me?

But I didn't want to make his life miserable so...

"I'll accept it!"

I can't believe it but he was really happy.

"But on one condition.." I said.

After what I said, his face changed from a smile to a poker face. It was kind of funny actually.

Luhan-(•_____•)

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

"I'll accept it!" she said.

I can't believe it. After 10 years she actually said YES! Well not technically yes but she believed in me.

"But on one condition.." she said.

Wait. What do you mean 'on one condition?' I want to know that. It just leaves me from a happy face to a poker face.

(•_____•)- me

"Oppa. It's time for you to know."

Know what? This just gives me the goosebumps.

"Luhan. I like you too." she said shyly and looks down.

What? She likes me? Why didn't she tell me? She wasn't finished talking so I let her continue.

"I realized that It's to soon for you to confess. But ever since on the first day of school, I started to have a crush on you. Remember that exact day during lunch time? You helped me eat. That was the first time you've been so sweet to me. And today in recess? You gave me a bouquet of flowers. Something I didn't really expect from you. And when I hugged you, I felt your heart beating really fast. That was when I now know how you feel. You like me. Oppa you're sweet, cute but manly at the same time, kind, warm-hearted and funny. All the ideals I want from a boy"

I will never forget those times. It's only been two months since the start of school but to me, it feels like a year.

"But what's the condition? I need to know." I asked.

"The condition is... can we just be M.U. (mutual understanding) for now and not be my boyfriend because It's too early. IT'S STILL TWO MONTHS SINCE THE START OF SCHOOL FOR PETE SAKE!!!!! If that's okay with you. But if It's not then I'll just-" I cut her off.

"NO! M.U. is okay. I like it. Since we like each other right?" I said.

"Ne Oppa. Come on the bell might ring anytime soon. We're gonna be late."

She grabbed my hand and it felt so soft. I didn't want to let it go.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

"Ne Oppa. Come on the bell might ring anytime soon. We're gonna be late."

I grabbed Oppa's hand. It felt so soft. I didn't want to let it go.

While walking back to the classroom, I felt an arm around my left shoulder.

"Huh?" I looked at the one who held my shoulder. It was only Luhan.

"YAH! Oppa. You scared me."

"Oh. Mianhe. But are you okay with it?" he asked me.

"Ne. It's kind of comfortable actually. Just let go if we arrive at the classroom. 'They' might think I'm already your jagiya."

"But you already are." he gave me a smirk.

"Yah Oppa! Stop fooling around. Remember what I told you. M.U. lang tayo." (Translation: We're just M.U.) I lightly punch him on the arm.

"What? I'm just kidding around. You cutie." he pinched my cheek and we kept on walking.

You heard me speak in Tagalog right? I forgot to tell you that me especially Minjoo live in the Philippines. We transfered here 10 years ago so that we can have a better education and meet new friends. And when I met Luhan in first grade, he was kind of cute. But I didn't like him at first.

One time when Minjoo and I were talking about some stuff, he heard me speak in Tagalog and he didn't understand me.

So until now, I teach him how to speak in Tagalog so that we can try communicating with each other well. And so far, he's improving. But he doesn't use it often.

>>>Time Skip-Dismissal<<<

I thought classes would go on FOREVER!!!!! It's already dismissal.

Before I left the classroom, I was checking on my assignment notebook if I wrote all of the assignments. So far, everything is here. We wrote so many. WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL?!?!?! Then I went out of the classroom.

As I was getting some stuff from my locker, someone grabbed a hold of my hand intertwining it with mine. It was so soft. I recognized it and it was Luhan.

"Hi beautiful." he said putting both of his hands on my shoulders. It made me blush so much.

"You look cute when you blush." that made me blush even more.

I asked him nicely with a smile, "What do you want Oppa?"

"I want to study with you. If your parents don't mind." he said.

"Sure! Let's also invite Minjoo and Chanyeol-oppa. We can have a group study!!! I'm sure my parents won't mind a few extra guests. I'll call unnie while you call Chanyeol."

"Arasso."

A/N Okay. Sorry for the late update guys. Went on ANOTHER outing for the weekend. Anyways....

It's meh Birthday today!!! And as my birthday gift, I wish to get 100-150 reads of my story. Arasso?

Next Chapter Teaser: GROUP STUDY!!!!! What happens between Minjoo and Chanyeol? And more dramas between Luhan and Sungyoung.

Kamsahamnida!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!!!

LuHo777