Part 1 of Chapter 5: Confessions

I nodded. We walked back to our classroom just in time before the third bell rang. Oppa is still holding my hand. I'm blushing. What the hell!!!!!

>>>Two Subjects Later<<<

Our next class was English. Yes! This is one of my favorite subjects in school because #1, The language is ENGLISH for pete sake! #2, The lessons are sooo easy to understand. And #3, they have these spelling words which you get to memorize and get the meanings of each word as an assignment and it only happens around once a week but I'm okay with it. *sighs* I love English!

Luhan-oppa likes it as well, but sometimes gets lost with the words because he's Chinese and doesn't understand some of them. That's why I'm here to the rescue!

In the middle of the discussion, I realized that Oppa was leaning close to me and asked, "Do you think we're gonna get an assignment today?" he whispered to my ear.

"I'm not sure Oppa. We're gonna have to find out." I whispered back to his ear.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Wow! I never knew time flew so fast. Finally! Lunchtime. I was about to leave the classroom when suddenly our teacher said,

"Class don't forget about your assignment. Please copy it from the board."

I took a short look on the board where our assignment was written and it said:

'Look for the meanings of the words in Spelling Set E. Write it in your notebook.'

YES! This day is just getting better and better. First, I was given a bouquet of flowers from my one and only crush. And second, I get to have an assignment I really want to do.

As usual, the four of us (you know who the other three are) went to the canteen and ate our lunch there.

After we got our food, I sat beside Luhan. He was pretty happy, and I want him to feel that way for the whole day. SHEEET! I can seriously feel my cheeks turning red. In the middle of eating, Minjoo then blurted out saying,

"Well someone is in a good mood today."

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

After the four of us got our food, I saw Sungyoung sitting right next to me. I gave out a smile, showing my teeth and I think I just saw her... blush? Well that's something you don't see everyday. I never saw her blush in my entire life!

Then I heard Minjoo saying to Sungyoung,

"Well someone is in a really good mood today."

I looked at Sungyoung again. She's giggling then our eyes met. I don't know if Minjoo got the message but that just made me blush too.

"It's nothing unnie. I just feel happy for a reason but I'm not telling you." Sungyoung said.

We finished eating and I decided to hang out with Sungyoung while there is still time. I grabbed her hand and we headed off.

"Oppa where are we going? Yah! Let me go. I still have things to do."

"It's just for a while dongsaeng. I'm gonna show you something." I said.

"Uhh. Arasso." she said.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

Where is Oppa taking me? He does realize that I still need to copy that assignment before it gets erased in dismissal, right?

He kept on dragging me around the school until we reached the school garden.

To be honest, I've haven't been to the garden in forever. Usually during break times like recess and lunchtime I just stay in the classroom and read a book or do my assignments early so that I don't have to do it at home.

"Wow! The flowers here are so beautiful Oppa." I said.

"But not as beautiful as you." he said. That frickin made me blush again.

We sat down on a bench and we talked like what we did during recess.

"Sungyoung can I ask you something?" he said.

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

"Sungyoung can I ask you something?" I said.

I decided to ask her if she would accept..... you're gonna find out.

"Of course. You can ask me anything." she said.

"If ever a boy got the chance to confess his feelings for you, would you accept it?" I nervously asked her.

"It depends if he's really sweet to me until the end of the year." she said.

That's it. That should be me.

"Kim Sungyoung. I..... like you."

A/N: Oh My Gee!!!!! Luhan confessed to Sungyoung. My face is seriously o___O. Ahhhhhh!!!!! I'm totally fangirling in my own story right now.

Next Chapter Teaser: What will Sungyoung's answer be to Luhan? Will Luhan be lucky enough to go out with her?