Chapter 7: Reuniting with the Rest of EXO. Again.

A/N Hello to all my Chingus out there!!! I'm just gonna make some short reminders for the whole story in case it will be confusing.

[Font A for P.O.V.'s]

[Font B for conversations or texts on the phone and time lapse]

[Font C for Author's note]

[Font D for Music and different languages]

I know all of you readers really can't wait for the next Chapter and since the no. of readers only reached to 114, here it is.

Happy Reading Guys!!!!!

>>>A Few Months Later<<<

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

I woke up this morning in a not so comfortable way. As I was stretching my body, I suddenly felt cold.

It's now November. Which means the cold season is near. Plus, It's only a few days left until Chanyeol's birthday. Advanced Happy Birthday Oppa!!!

Since It's a Friday today, we're having P.E. classes. So I took a long shower and did my morning routine, I got my purple jacket since It's really cold outside, kissed my parents goodbye and walked my way to school.

While I was walking, a car suddenly stopped next to where I was standing. The window opened revealing Luhan-oppa wearing his P.E. uniform.

"Oh! Good morning Oppa!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning Sungyoung. Hop in! I'll take you there." he insisted and I agreed. He's really being a gentleman. I was about to open the door when he suddenly got out of his seat and stopped me. But instead, he opened the door for me. I got in the car and turned around to thank him.

"Thanks Oppa. I'm impressed. You're really being a gentleman." I said to him that made him blush. Heehee. I caught you Oppa.

While he was driving, he suddenly got my hand and intertwined it with mine. Again! But his hand feels warm. Isn't he suppose to feel cold since Winter is coming?

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

I woke up in a really good mood today. It's NOVEMBER!!! Which means Winter is coming.

Since It's a Friday today, we're having P.E. classes. And I decided to use my car today because everyone knows that the day after is a weekend. So there's no worries in waking up early the next day. And I'm planning to take Sungyoung out for dinner. You know? As an M.U. couple.

I did my daily routine. The same as always, got my jacket from my room, kissed my parents goodbye and off I went to the garage to get my car.

I started the engine and headed out.