Part 1 of Chapter 4: Sweetness All The Way

Hey guys. Sorry if the title is a bit boring. I didn't have any other ideas. So here it is. Chapter 4. Well half of it. heheheh

-------------------------------------

>>>First day of July<<<

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

Ahh. What a beautiful morning. Well not yet since the sun didn't rise yet. Anyways, I took a warm shower, change into my uniform, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, got my things, said goodbye to my parents and went to school.

After all the pointers and tips on how to be sweet infront of girls Chanyeol gave me last month, I'm starting to feel a bit more confident when Sungyoung is around.

On my way to school, I saw a small flowershop and from what I can recall from Chanyeol,

'Girls love It when you give them flowers. One is enough but a small bouquet is better.'

So with my allowance, I bought the cheapest bouquet of flowers for Sungyoung, paid the cashier and continued walking to school.

When I entered the classroom, I already saw Sungyoung sitting down on her seat. She's probably waiting for me. I nearly hid the flowers behind my back but another thing I can remember from Chanyeol,

'It's okay to show off your gift. Just as long as the rest of the girls don't grab it from your hand thinking it's for them. Keep your crush in a state of confusion. Tell her it's for someone else when It's really for her.'

Sungyoung saw me hold the flowers and curiously asked me, "What are the flowers for oppa?"

I lied to her but it was worth it. "It's for a very special person. Meet me at the College building during recess time. I'll introduce you to her. Arasso?"

"Arasso oppa." she let out a grin.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

"What are the flowers for oppa?" I curiously asked Luhan.

"It's for a very special person. Meet me at the College building during recess time. I'll introduce you to her. Arasso?" he said.

"Arasso oppa." Letting out a grin was the only expression I gave him.

I was really hoping that they were for me. Oppa was been so sweet to me since the first day of school. When..........

>>>Flashback -Saturday Morning<<<

Since it was a weekend, I stayed at home for the day. I decided to call Minjoo from her house.

*On the phone*

Me: Hello?

MJ: Hello? Sungyoung? Is that you?

Me: Ne unnie. Annyeong!

MJ: Annyeong dongsaeng!

Me: Umm unnie can I ask you to keep a secret?

MJ: Sure. You can tell me anything.

Me: Ummm..... It's about Luhan. You see I --- I.......

MJ: You have a crush on Luhan, don't you?!

Me: What the- .How did you know? Did you read my mind or something?!

MJ: Aniyo. I just have a feeling that you were gonna say that.

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

When Sungyoung said that she has a crush on Luhan, it made me remember something. Was that what Chanyeol meant about you-know-what he told me about? Maybe it is.

I realized that I'm still on the phone and Sungyoung kept on calling me.

SY: Unnie, unnie? Are you still there

Me: Ne dongsaeng. But what's wrong with having a crush on a boy? You know that happens to some girls sometimes. What makes it a problem?

SY: What makes it a problem is that I don't know what to do. What if he'll ask me on a date and It's my very first date. Can you help me unnie?

Me: Hmmm.......... let me think first but don't hang up yet arasso?

SY: Arasso unnie.

I kept on thinking and thinking. And now I've got the solution.

Me: Sungyoung? You still there?

SY: Ne unnie. So what should I do in order for Luhan to think I'm happy?

Me: It's easy. All you have to do is be yourself. That's all a boy wants.

SY: Arasso. Kamsahamnida unnie!!!

And she hanged up.

>>>End of Flashback<<<

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

Recess is here. I quickly took my snacks and went to the College Building. I waited for Luhan until he came 5 minutes later. But where is the girl he wanted to introduce me to?

Wait. Something's fishy. This morning, he said, 'Meet me in the College building during Recess time. I'll introduce you to her.' Was he referring to me? Now I'm confused.

A/N: Hey guys. Had fun reading? By the way, the last time I dedicated _MiraJane711_ to a chapter, it wasn't suppose to be her.

I forgot that she had another wattpad account (It's _NeomeThereseCruz_ by the way). TBH I'm not really used to using her other account. Heheh. So yeah. Happy reading guys and don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN OF EXO!!!!!