Part 2 of Chapter 4: Sweetness All The Way

OMG! he's coming. Okay Sungyoung. Get yourself together. Remember what Minjoo said. Just be yourself. Nothing else. He looks so cute! I might just want to melt right now.

Our eyes met. His dark brown eyes are so good enough to stare at for so long.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sungyoung." he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa."

There was a bit of an awkward silence after that. Then I asked him,

"So.. where is she? I want to meet her."

"She's already here." I was confused. No one is here except both of us.

He walked closer to me. And closer and closer. Our noses nearly touched but he stopped and showed me the bouquet of flowers I saw this morning.

"It's for you dongsaeng." he said.

"Oh! Thank you Oppa!!! Wait. Were you trying to keep this a secret? So that I wouldn't know about it?" I asked him.

"Uhhh... Ne. Mianhe." he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"That's okay Oppa." I gave him a big hug, and he hugged me back, still holding onto the bouquet of flowers.

I can feel his heart beat so fast. I think he feels the same way as me. But i'm not gonna tell him my secret. I'll just wait for the right time.

***Luhan's P.O.V.***

"That's okay Oppa." She gave me a big hug, and I hugged her back, still holding onto the bouquet of flowers

I was so happy that she was happy with me. There was nothing that could express my love for her. My heart was beating so fast.

We sat down by a bench and we talked through the whole recess time. I thought to myself, 'Should I tell her? Maybe I should.'

"Sungyoung?" I said.

"Yes?" she asked. Her voice was so passionate.

"I umm..... I" I was so nervous. I wasn't able to concentrate on what was I gonna say to her. She looked so beautiful with her hair down.

"You what Oppa?" she asked me. But.....

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

The bell rang.

"Well. It was fun Oppa. I'll go ahead. Annyeong. Kamsahamnida for the flowers." She kissed my cheek and left.

I felt my heart skip a beat that time. It was sweet of her to do that to me. I tried to forget what I almost said to her and walked back to class.

***Sungyoung's P.O.V.***

*What the frick!!! Why did I do that?* I thought to myself about the kiss I gave him a while ago.

I walked to my locker to get my things and place the bouquet of flowers inside when I suddeny felt someone grab hold of my hand. I turned my head. It was him.

"Let's go together." he said.

(A/N: Wazzup guys!!! sorry for the late update. I'm still trying to get inspirations in some stories for the next chapter. Happy reading!!!)

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!!!!!