Part 1 of Chapter 9: Unexpected Happenings

A/N Everyone having a great time? I can't believe time flies so fast and summer is nearly over. See you next year Summer Vacation! Chapter 9 is in the next page.

Happy Reading!!!!!

>>>The Next Day<<<

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

Ahh... *stretches arms in the air* Good morning world. Good morning Sun. Good morning Clouds and good morning birds, trees, flowers and everyone. Time to meet Baekhyun oppa, Tao and Kai at the dorm and buy the decorations for the surprise party.

Time Check: 7:30 a.m. Not bad. I quickly took a warm shower and changed to a white loose top, a pair of dark blue demin shorts and my brown doll boots which go up to the lower knees.

I dried up my hair and went down to take some breakfast. I already saw my eomma, appa and my little sister. Lee Minji.

One fact you want to know about Minji is that she's a spoiled brat. My parents treat her like a princess or something and gets what she wants. While I on the other hand am just an ordinary teenager who only seldom gets what she wants. But as much as she wants to make me jealous, I still love her the way she is.

"Good morning Appa. Good morning Eomma. Good morning sis." I said as I gave each one of them a kiss on the cheek and sat down.

"Good morning Minjoo. You looked dressed. Where are you going?" Eomma asked as she gave me a plate, a spoon and a fork.

"No need to worry Eomma. Baekhyun oppa, Tao and Kai are coming with me to buy decorations for Chanyeol's suprise birthday. It will be held in their dorm tomorrow." I said.

While I was done eating I went back upstairs to my room and get my slingbag.

"Take care my Princess." Appa said and kissed me on the forehead.

See? This is why I like my dad. He's really caring and protective to me and little sis. And is the exact opposite of my mom. My mom on the other hand is often strict when it comes to school and work at the same time. She is a teacher in an elementary school not too far from our school.

I got into my car and drove off to the EXO dorm.

I arrived 15 minutes later.

I rang the doorbell and I was suprised when Kris-oppa opened the door, still sleepy. I guess he just woke up.

"Good morning Oppa. Are they awake?" I greeted him.

"Ani. They're still sleeping but Xiumin hyung is awake. Ahh wait. You're here to get Baekhyun, Kai and Tao so that you can buy the decorations for the party?" he asked and I simply nodded.

"You can wait for them here. Take a seat. I'm going back to sleep." he said opening the door wide for me to get in and sit on the couch.

"Oh! Minjoo you're here. Good morning! What brings you here so early in the morning?" Xiumin came in all of a sudden holding a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Oppa. I'm just here to pick up the rest of the Decorations Team so that we can buy the decorations. They're such slow pokes in waking up don't you think?" I asked him.

"I agree with you." he said taking a sip from his coffee.

A few minutes later, I heard someone going down the stairs. I turned around and saw Baekhyun oppa going to the kitchen getting a glass of water and walked his way here.

"Oh! Minjoo. Why are you so early?" he asked me with a tired face.

"I'm suppose to ask you. Why are you so LATE?! Wake up Tao and Kai now so that we can get going!" I demanded him. I'm an impatient kind of girl you know.