Chapter 6: Group Study, Dinner and Movies!!!

A/N Hi everyone. How is it? Sorry if the chapters are too short. To me It's really long when I write it down. I'll try to make just one single Chapter and not make any parts of the chapters Arasso? Chappie 6 is here. Happy reading guys!!!!!

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

After Sungyoung called me, I'm so excited!!! I heard that Chanyeol-oppa will be there too. A group study with my three best friends.

Speaking of friends, I wonder how is Sungyoung doing with Luhan-oppa? She's been feeling really happy since this morning. I'm gonna ask her tonight.

Right now, I'm packing my things in my bag for the group study and packed a few snacks in case I get hungry. I even brought my cellphone and ipod with me in case eomma or appa might call and I might be bored on the way so I can listen to music.

Sungyoung's house is just a few blocks away so I can just walk. I kissed my parents goodbye and wished me luck.

As I was walking, I saw someone familiar at another sidewalk. It was Chanyeol-oppa.

"OPPA!!!!!" I yelled. It looks like that he's ignoring me but I think he heard me. He crossed the road and arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minjoo." he greeted me. It made me blush a bit. Heheh.

(_ _")- me

Good thing It's a bit dark. Oppa doesn't have to see it. Because you see the truth is.....

I already like Chanyeol.

"Are you blushing Minjoo?" he asked.

What the-? How can he see my face?! But it doesn't matter. What matters is that he's here with me.

"Uhh..... Ani. Why ask?" I said biting my bottom lip. I don't know if he thinks I'm lying but I don't care.

"Oh nothing. Come on! It's getting cold already. I can't wait." he said.

***Chanyeol's P.O.V.***

After hyung called me about the group study, I had to be ready.

I got my things and packed it in my bag. I brought my cellphone and some other private stuff you wouldn't want to know. I kissed my parents goodbye and left the house.

My house just actually across the street 3 houses away from Sungyoung's house so I can manage walking.

As I was walking, someone yelled out 'OPPA!!!!!' but I ignored it and kept on walking. I realized that whoever yelled sounded familiar. Then I thought... Minjoo?

I turned to my left and it was her. I crossed the road and checked if there were cars coming and to my luck, there weren't and I arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minjoo." I greeted her.

Wait what the-? Did I just see her blush? Even if It's a little dark and the sun is about to set, I can still see her beautiful face. Remember what I said about liking her only a little? Well it turned from a little to A LOT.

"Are you blushing Minjoo?" I asked nicely.

"Uhh..... Ani. Why ask?" she said biting her bottom lip.