Chapter 10: Chanyeol's Birthday

***Chanyeol's P.O.V.***

I woke up in a really good mood today. I wonder why?

Hahah just kidding. It's obviously my birthday today! And because of that I jumped with joy on my bed. I didn't mind Baekhyun hyung if he's still asleep. I got out of the room and yelled;

"IREONA GUYS!!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" I yelled at the hallways of our dorm. Some of the boys woke up from their slumber but the next thing I knew, they told me to stop yelling.

Plus, they didn't even greet me.

"Dude shut up! Go back to sleep!" -Luhan hyung

"Yah Hyung! It's still 5:00 a.m. for pete sake!" -Kai

"Chanyeol go back to sleep. We can do what you want later." -Suho hyung

The leader he is. Well, today was a bad start. But I hope the day ends good.

I went back to my room to see Baekhyun hyung already awake.

Hahah! Sorry Hyung. (:D)

"Hi Hyung. Sorry for waking you up. I was overexcited." I said jumping back on the bed.

"It's okay Yeol. I know what you mean." he said and tapped my shoulder.

You mean he remembers my birthday? Hmm..... (:/)

An hour passed and I got bored after playing Flappy Bird on my phone. So I decided to take my beakfast first.

I got out of the room and went downstairs to the dining room. I got a bowl and a spoon from the rack and placed it on the table. Then I got my favorite cereal from the cabinet and a jug of milk from the refrigerator and poured both contents into the bowl. Ahh... my morning breakfast complete.

A few minutes later, I saw the boys come in one by one and started eating breakfast. There was a silent atmosphere since they got here. I suddenly saw Lay hyung making eye contact with Sehun. Strange, but I ignored it. Then I saw D.O. putting his finger infront of his mouth signaling Kai to keep quiet. Okay this is already creeping me out. I finished my breakfast and placed the bowl and spoon in the sink.

"Uhh guys I'll go ahead. If you need me, I'll be in the living room." I said while walking.

"Okay." they all said in unison.

What was up with them? Didn't they notice that I was creeped out with their nonsense? And they didn't even bother saying a word about my birthday. I can't believe they forgot about it. Again.

>>>Flashback-Last Year<<<

Today is a school day and my birthday at the same time. As I was walking through the corridors, I heard greetings from every single person I meet.

"Happy Birthday Oppa!!!" -random fangirls

"Yo dude! Wish you luck on your birthday." my best friend Taejang said and we gave each other a bro fist.

After so much greetings, I arrived at my classroom and already saw the boys and the girls in their seats.