Chapter 3: He Spits out the Truth

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

>>>Dismissal<<<

It's finally dismissal. I finally get to go home. While I was walking towards the gate, I saw Chanyeol and Luhan talking sitting down by the mango tree. I was just about to ignore them when I remembered:

>>>Flaskback- Lunch Break<<<

"What is Luhan talking about unnie?" Sungyoung asked me.

"I'm not sure dongsaeng. I'll try asking Chanyeol in Dismissal. Okay?"

"Kamsahamnida unnie!" she said with a smile.

"You're welcome. Come on boys! We might be late for our next class." I yelled at the boys.

"Okay." they said.

>>>End of Flashback <<<

Now I remembered. I was suppose to ask Chanyeol what was Luhan talking about during lunchtime. I walked straight to them and grabbed Chanyeol's hand.

"Luhan. Can Oppa and I talk in private?" I asked him politely.

"Ne. Go ahead. I can wait." he replied.

"No need to wait for me Hyung. You can go ahead. This might take a while." Chanyeol said to him.

"Arasso. Annyeong guys. See you tomorrow." he waved at us and he left.

***Chanyeol's P.O.V.***

After dismissal, hyung and I sat by the mango tree because he wanted some privacy and to talk.

"Chanyeol. I have a confession to make." he said.

"Okay. What is It hyung?" I asked.

"I'll tell you but only if you swear that you will not tell anyone. But you can tell Minjoo since she's our best friend. Promise?"

"I, Park Chanyeol, solemnly swear that I will not tell anyone." and I gave him a pinkie swear.

"Okay. Here It goes. *sigh* Ever since in first grade, I --- I have a crush on Sungyoung." Tears started to fall from his cheeks.

When I heard hyung say this It made my jaw drop causing my mouth to open. "MWO?! Well that's great hyung. But why are you crying?"

"Because I kept on telling her the truth until we were grade six. But she never believes me. Until now. I tried to be sweet to her but It was no use. She's not into It. What should I do? Chanyeol please help me. It's already our final year here in  highschool and I don't want to stay just friends with her." he said, with more tears coming out of his eyes.

I didn't know what to do so the only option was this. "Okay let me think. Ahh!!! What about I'll give you pointers on how to be sweet infront of girls. Would that help?"

"Jinja? NE! Oh thank you Chanyeol. How could I ever repay you?"

"Arasso. Let's get started. It's better if you write down notes so that you won't forget."

He took out a pencil and some paper and our conversation started.

>>>15 minutes later<<<

"Kamsahamnida Chanyeol. I will try my best to make her happy all the way."

"You're welcome hyung."

Then we saw Minjoo coming towards us. She grabbed my hand and I stood up.

"Luhan. Can Oppa and I talk in private?" she asked politely.

"Ne. Go ahead. I can wait." he said.

"No need to wait for us hyung. Go ahead. This might take a while." I said to him.

"Arasso. Annyeong guys. See you tomorrow." he waved at us and he left.

***Minjoo's P.O.V.***

I dragged Chanyeol to the canteen because no one was there except us and the employees. And it was more private. It suddenly became quiet.

Now I asked him, "Oppa what was Luhan talking about during lunchtime?"

"I'll tell you. But only if you swear not to tell anyone including Sungyoung. It's just between you, me and hyung. Pinkie swear?"

"Pinkie swear."

"Okay. Here It goes. *sigh* When Luhan said that he didn't have a crush on anyone, that was a lie. He has a crush on........on.."

"On who?! Oppa spit It out!!!" I slapped his face really hard and he said the name that dropped my jaw.

"SUNGYOUNG!!!" he yelled.

"MWO?! Are you serious Oppa?" I asked him in a shocked expression.

He said while rubbing his face, "I'm serious Minjoo. Right before you grabbed my hand and took me here, hyung and I were just talking about It. He had a crush on her ever since in first grade. He kept on confessing It to her until they were grade six but she doesn't believe him. Until now."

I was surprised. "Oh I see. So What are we gonna do about it?" I asked him.

"Well..... I gave hyung some pointers and tips on how to be sweet infront of girls so I think you should do the same. Just wait for the right time until you-know-what will come. Arasso?"

I answered back with a smile, "Arasso. Okay I gotta go now Oppa. Annyeong. See you tomorrow. Sorry about your face." I kissed him on the cheek to make It feel better and I left.

***Chanyeol's P.O.V.***

She answered back with a smile, "Arasso. Okay I gotta go now Oppa. Annyeong. See you tomorrow. Sorry about your face." She kissed me on the cheek to make It feel better and she left.

Man! What's with the girl? Didn't she realize that my face turned red after she slapped me in the face? But my anger slowly faded. I gotta admit. The kiss made It feel better but It still hurts.

When she leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek, I felt my heart skip a beat. Why do I feel something weird inside me. Do I like her? Does she like me?

Wait no! Chanyeol you can't be serious. Like her? Well maybe I DO like her a little but that doesn't mean we're together yet.

(A/N: Wazzup yall' readers out there!!! Sorry for updating the story so late. We went swimming for Holy Week and my face is seriously burning after swimming under the hot hot sun until now!!!!! WTF It's killing me. I can't even sleep well. Anyways I once again give dedication to le best friend of mine _MiraJane711_ a.k.a. Lee Minjoo for making me part of her story: The Immortal World. Kamsahamnida!!! happy reading guys!)