t e n

AUTHORS NOTE:I mean I have nothing to say so why don't we get started?Song: The heart wants it wantsBy: Selena GomezEnjoy!

AUTHORS NOTE:
I mean I have nothing to say so
why don't we get started?
Song: The heart wants it wants
By: Selena Gomez
Enjoy!

"Brandon?"

"Elle it's good to see you."

My face stood in a deep paralyze.
Why would someone who made your life a living hell think it is good to see you? I just don't get it.

"Well i can't say the same for you but
that is so beside the point, why are you here?"

"I came here to s-say sorry."

"Then if that's what you came for then you should have kept your apology because I didn't need it."

I blurt out more confident than I have ever been, shutting the door on his face but his hand slides in just before I can slam it in his face.

"Elle just please-"

"Brandon just please get the hell out of my boyfriends property!" I insist

"I see your boyfriend, it didn't take you long to replace me." Brandon says In denial.

"You're exactly right Brandon now get the hell out."

"Please just let me explain myself."

"You have 5 minutes, start talking."

...

"What's going on? Elle who is this intruder? Ashton asks as he wraps his hands around my waist but I depart away from his embrace.

"He's the... mail man."

"The mail man?"

"Yeah he made a d-delivery mistake, but he's leaving right now." I say stuttering and sweating right through my eyes

"Sorry wrong house, I'll see you around." Brandon says in a low voice before he retreats away from the front door.

Just wonderful. How did even know I was here? See me around? In his dreams.

I close the door and lock it, sighing to myself as I press against the door.

"Babe, you alright?"

His voice startles me, and I jump back.

"You scared me Ash!"