s i x t e e n

AUTHORS NOTE: I have worked so hard on this chapter, i hope you guys really enjoy it because we are one step closer to this story coming to its closure

AUTHORS NOTE:
I have worked so hard on this chapter, i hope you guys really enjoy it because we are one step closer to this story coming to its closure. Also hope you all noticed that little picture i put above and also the cover change:)
Enjoy!
Song: Supermarket Flowers By: Ed Sheeran

the script:

light and warmth seemed gone for good. The calendar has marked December 25th once again and today this important anniversary stands alone turning its 8th year. Since a man full of hopes opened up to the woman of his dreams, and she unknowingly shattered his gripped hopes.

Eight years later their touch slipped away into a different dimension. Eight years later she has lost her steadiness to think straight about that day. Coming home that night never felt so shameful.

Guilt-filled she holds on to the memories that all came building up to that day. Memories that will never be washed away from her consent because this cycle repeats itself every year and every Christmas morning before heading off to work, she makes a stop until she arrives at his home.

The tree of patience is held down with deep roots that form along with a bitter taste, when the fruit is ripe at last, the fruit is sweet.

Time is plentiful, for it is also fatal.

-Elle-

i held the grip tight on the couch as i reeled for my balance. Reaching for  the coffee table and sat the book back down. My heavy eyes could not manage to make out another word written on the page. I sniffed back and looked out the window, its edges creased with frost due to the cold weather.

I had to stop crying every time my memory flashed to him or else my kids would notice.

And on this cold Christmas morning they had school. Today was different because i would be skipping school to meet up with Ashton and have a little talk.

Although those four year olds meant so much to me, and every year it hurt so much deep in my heart to have to let go. Years i had been creating a strong vinculum with them. I think that is one of my biggest problems, letting go.

"My kids" is only the name i would call them. after all they had parents who cherished them just as much as i did. i showered them with love. Love that i never got to shower my own children with because at 31 i am by far a mother of a 1 year old Border Collie named, Theo. Along with my 6 year old German Shepherd, Ash. Two rescued, once puppies now stand, well actually sit* by my side.