Chapter 4

I'm back with Chapter 4!!! *Sees people coming with pitch forks and torches* am I really that evil?

People: Yes! Burn her to the ground!

*Grabs a picture of Brooklyn and Chase kissing* you can't kill me or else no more Chasklyn!! *Crosses arms*

People: that's a horrible ship name!

Okay then you decide their ship name. Don't forget we still have Winter, Chase or Devin for a boyfriend for Brooklyn right now. Their may or may not be more guys for her to choice from.

People: *throws everything in the lake* get on with the story!

Ok I will. Sorry for a long A/N

-----------------------------------------

Out of anger I ran into my bathroom which had a shower and a bathtub. I turned on the bath and had hot water filling it up.

"Brookie can I come in?" Kyle knocks on my door.

I leave the bathroom, "sure."

"Who was that guy? I just saw him leave and he looked sad."

"That's just Chase, don't give me that look. We didn't do anything!" Kyle starting making kissy faces so threw a pillow at him.

"Hey! Oh you stop that giggle right now Missy." I continue to giggle at Kyle. "Now you've done it."

Kyle grabbed me by my waist and started tickling me. "K-Kyle, s-s-stop!" I was laughing so hard I could hardly breath.

He finally stopped, "now go take your bath and I'll try and talk to Em about your punishment."

Kyle and I have always been close unlike Caleb who goes and tells Emma about almost everything I do. I go into the bathroom and close the door after removing my clothes and getting in the tub.

"This is the li-,"

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

I get out of my nice warm bubble bath and put on my robe. I open my bathroom door and go over to my balcony which I right by my bed. I slowly open to door with my robe on tight.

"Oh Juliet, where are though Juliet?" I hear Chase say.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo where are though Romeo?" Help! I don't know this movie very well.

"Oh my fair Juliet. I am down here. Mayith I climb up to see my love?"

"But what will my fair cousin think of you coming here whileist is in a robe?"

"Oh Juliet who cares what she thinks! Mayith climb up?"

"Of course you may Romeo," I called down to him. As he climbed up the vines on the side of the house to my balcony.

"Oh my Juliet," he hugged me. He started to laugh when my bedroom door started to open. To stop him from laughing I kissed him since you can't see out onto my balcony.

"Brooklyn?" Emma walked to the bathroom door. "Hun I'm sorry how I reacted earlier. You may have your phone but your still grounded for a week."

I didn't realize it but I was still kissing Chase. I pulled away quickly and looked down blushing.

"Hey, Brookie it's okay. I understand you have a crush on me." He chuckled at my embarrassedment.

"It's not that and you know it," I sashed into my bathroom leaving him on my balcony. I got back into my tub and finished my bath within 15 minutes.

Looking around the bathroom I realized I didn't bring in my comfy clothes. "Sh!t," I grabbed my towel and dried off quickly. "Okay Brooke, just go out. He's probably not even here anymore." I wrapped the towel around myself tightly and opened the door.

I see Chase chilling on my bed. Okay it's fine whatever! Calm down and get your clothes. I grabbed my sweat pants and a lose shirt that had flowers on it.

"Now, slowly let go of the towel and no one has to get hurt." I felt Chase's hands go on my waist. Since when did he come this close without me noticing.

"Uh ummm. Ch-Chase, could you m-move pl-please." I shuttered.

"Oh come on don't be nervous princess," he moved closer. "There is moved. You happy?" He whispered into my ear.

"No," wishing that he would sit back on my bed. A sudden breeze came in and seapt Chase off the ground and onto my bed.

"Princess, you did it," Chase sighed happily.

I just ran into the bathroom and changed then came back out and sat beside him. "What did I do?"

"You used your wind power. But that's only one out of I don't know how many." Chase kissed my cheek. I felt myself go stiff and turn red.

----------------------------------

Okay my little butterflies that's all I'm posting for now or maybe that's a lie but idk.

What do you think of Chase and Brooklyn having a kiss?

There's a reason behind Chase missing her so much. Trust me you'll like it.

I love you all! *Hugs every single one of you*

Till the next chapter.