Chapter 10

Emma engulfed me in a bear hug once we entered the house.

"I was so worried about you Brooklyn. I thought something bad happened to you." Emma squeezed me. "Now go to bed with the both of you." She scolded Chase and I.

I walked upstairs with Chase. "Goodnight Chasie," I kissed his cheek without Emma seeing.

"Goodnight Brookie," he let go of my hand and walked down to his room.

I entered mine and changed into my pjs that have hearts on them. Within a few seconds of me laying on my bed I was out like a light.

My alarm went off at the same time and I hopped into the shower. Once I was done I looked in the mirror. "Chase," I sighed as I saw hickeys covering my neck.

"Time to look for a turtle neck. I hop Em doesn't notice," I blushed and lefted my bathroom to look for a turtle neck.

I found a light pink turtle neck short sleeve and got black leggings to go with it. I added black tennis shoes to go with it.

My makeup is light pink eyeshadow with mascara that's all. I quickly put on the necklace Chase gave me.

I walked downstairs to see everyone has already lefted for school and Emma has lefted for work.

A car hooked outside knowing it's Des I leave the house. "Hey Des," I get into her car but she doesn't move the car. "Are you okay?"

Smirking she pulls down my turtle neck showing my hickey covered neck. "CHASE GAVE YOU-" I quickly cover her mouth.

"Shut up! Do you want my neighbors to hear you?" I give her a death stare and slowly remove my hand. I pull the turtle neck back up so it's covering my neck.

"Sorry. Chase gave you hickeys!!" Destiny squealed in delight.

"Yes now can we get to school?" I play with the necklace he gave me. The one my mom gave me is under my turtle neck while the one Chase gave me is showing.

"Yes, awwwww he got you a necklace," she looked at it. "Awwww it even has your guys names." Destiny finally drove off to school.

Once we get there I notice Chase's car isn't here. "I wonder where Chase is."

"I'm not sure Brooke but I'm sure he'll be here soon," she hopped out the car and I got out as well.

"Well well well mind tell me why your wearing a turtle neck?" Chase grabbed my waist from behind.

"Ekk!" Looking back I see Chase and turn so I'm facing him. "You scared me. You know why I'm wearing this turtle neck." I huffed out at him.

"So, little miss perfect is wearing a turtle neck? I wonder why Brittany," I heard Kelly sneer from behind me.

I turn towards her. "Why don't you mind your own f**king business for once in your sucky life!" I leaned against Chase as he's arms hold me. "I mean at least I have a boyfriend while you just hook up with a guy and then they leave you for someone better."

"You know what Brooklyn! At least I can get guys while you only have one!" She snapped at me.

"That's way better than going from guy to guy! Besides I only want one guy in my life." I smirked at her.

"Brookie let's get you inside before you do something you regret," Chase pulled me into the school building.

"I wasn't done," I pouted as he lead me to my locker.

"I was done listening to my girl agure with a sl*t." He sighed.

"I'm sorry Chase," I opened my locker and grabbed my french book and binder since it's my first class.