Chapter 1

I got up at the same time I do everyday at 6:30am to take my shower then get ready for school.
"Brooklyn! Hurry your using all the hot water!" My 17 year cousin Kyle banged on my bathroom door for the second time.

"Come down Kylie, your acting like a girl," I yelled at him while taking my shower.

"Brooke you know I hate that nickname. NOW HURRY UP BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" Geez calm down cuz a girl needs her shower.  I thought to myself. I slowly turn off the water just to annoy the crap out of him. "Brooklyn turn off the water!"

I finally turn it off and do my makeup in my mirror. Today I did winged eyeliner and mascara along with red lipstick.

"Brooke, Kyle, Caleb hurry up your breakfast is getting cold." Emma shouted from the kitchen at us. I heard Caleb hurry down stairs for his breakfast knowing him it will all be gone soon.

I quickly put on my skin tight black leggings along with a red crop top. After those are on I put on my knee length black heels boots. I know what you must be thinking 'Is Brooke a hooker?' to answer that question no I'm not. I just wanted to wear this to annoy Emma after a week ago.

I walk down stairs to the kitchen to find almost all the frickin pancakes are gone! "Caleb! How could you?"

"What?" Caleb gave me a questioning look with his face stuffed with pancakes.

"You know pancakes are my favorite! But here you are eating like all of them." I quickly grab two and butter them up before Kyle gets down here.

"Brooklyn what are you wearing?!" Emma scolded me after looking at my outfit.

"Clothes obviously," I scarf down my pancakes just when a horn honked outside. "That's Des I got to go. Byeeeee," I almost run to the door after grabbing my mint green backpack.

"Holy cow! Check you out Brookie!" Destiny told me after looking over my outfit.

"I know right!" I got in the passenger seat to her lavender car.

"What'd Emma say about it?"

"Let's put it this way you saved me from having to change. Hehehe," before you ask Destiny is my bfffl (best friend forever for life) we've been friends since like the day we were born.

"Well let's go before she comes out and makes you," Destiny drove off to school. "So, is someone looking to impress a certain someone today with her look?"

"DESTINY!" I crossed my arms, "well maybe a tiny bit." I blush at the thought of Devin Cross.

"Ha I knew it! Speak of the man himself." I looked in front of us to see Devin in his red pickup truck.

"Des I know what your planning but for the love of God ple-" she honked her horn at Devin making him look back and me shrinking.

She laughed at me and him, "oops didn't you not want me to do that."

"Destiny!" I hissed at her. I heard someone's throat being cleared. I slowly turn to face to face to see Devin starting at us.

"Hey guys. Mind telling me why you honked at me?" Devin gave Destiny a questioning look before taking in my outfit. "Wow umm Brooklyn right?"

I look into his beautiful emerald green eyes, "y-yes."

I could see him turning red on his neck that is slowly creeping on to his face. "You look great. We'll see ya girls at school," he them hurried back to his truck and drove off to school. While I'm sitting there like the dumb blonde I am speechless.

"Oooooooooo someone must have a crush on you Brooke." Destiny drove off to school and parking in the same parking spot as always right under a tree towards the back of the parking lot.

"Shut up!" Finally the blushing stopped and I get out of her car grabbing my bag. "You coming?"

"I umm Brookie? Who's that?" I see Destiny looking at this drop dead gorgeous dude walking towards us. Of course he has baby blue eyes that you could drown in and this golden blonde hair that's messy. 

"I-I don't know," I lean against the car door as Des walks over to me.

"He's looking into your eyes and your staring into his eyes. Oh how romantic," she swooned over him.

"Hey girls," a deep voice greeted us. Wait a rats tail! I know this voice, this is the same voice who was aguring with Emma a week ago about this mystery Kingdom. 
"Hey, I'm Destiny and this is Brooklyn," she shoot me a look saying to speak or she's taking him as hers.

"Hey yeah I'm Brooklyn but my friends call me Brooke or Des here calls me Brookie. Now i suggest you say something or else we're going to be standing here all day listening to me ramble on and on."

"Nice to meet you Brooke and Destiny. Brooklyn that's a very beautiful name," he came closer to me than I expected. "I'm Chase."

"Well I'm going to go. Have fun talking you two," Destiny elbowed my rib giving me that look 'now don't go making out with Chase'.

"Yeah okay Des. See ya and she's gone." I let out a nervous giggle. "Oh thanks for the compliment. Y-you have a nice name too."

Chase chuckled, "thanks beautiful," he looked into my eyes as I looked into his.

"Ye-yeah no problem." Wait a second HE FRICKIN CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL!

Just as always before we could talk more the evilest person showed up. Yes, evil as in more evil than Regina Geroge.

"Hey Brookie, who's your friend?" Kelly Stone twirled her hair and leaned against her hot pink  convterable. Of course she's wearing  white booty shorts and a pink tank top to show off her boobs and butt.

"Don't call me Brookie and this is Chase." I shoot glares at her if only looks could kill.

Chase wrapped his arm around my waist, "yeah and now I suggest you move along. I already have a girl." He kissed the top of my head making me blush.

Kelly rolled her eyes and sashed into the school along with her little bunnies or whatever she calls them.

I stood there in shocked since his arm is wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere else instead of staying here?" He motioned towards the school.

"Uh sure," I blushed light since his arm was still wrapped around me.

"Great, let's go," he then took his arm from my waist and held my hand pulling me towards his gray mustang.

"Sweet ride," I got into the passenger seat after he held the door open for me.

"Thanks," he then moved over to the driver's side.

"No problem," I buckled up.

-----------------------------

Hey guys, I gave you an extra long chapter for the first one.

Did I accidentally leave you on a cliff hanger? *Smiles innocently*

Well, until next ti-*dodges everything that gets thrown at me*

Til next time. Byeeeee. *runs off away from the screaming fans*