Chapter 9

I'm so sorry about the last chapter being so short. I had no clue what to do but I do with this one. So on with the story!

Warning you may need Jesus in this chapter!!

--------------------------------------------

After the accident that happened yesterday everyone decided it would be best if Chase and Destiny we're in all my classes.

My alarm went off at 6:30am like as and I soggily got out of bed to take my shower.

After 5 minutes in the shower a banging came from my bathroom door. "BROOKLYN LOUSIE ANN LILY STONE! I demand you get out of the shower right now! I have to take a shower too!" Kyle screamed at my door.

"Oh Kylie calm down I just got in give me ten more minutes!" I replied calmly knowing what would happen if I got mad.

"Don't call me Kylie!" There was venom to his voice.

"Okay," I sighed and finished my shower.

Kyle ran away and that's all I know.

I wrapped a towel around my body as I opened my bathroom door. Today we're going to celebrate my 16 birthday since I was out cold from my magic. Idk what to call it.

I finally found the perfect outfit to wear today. It is a light purple dress with a white belt. The dress goes down to almost my knee. I decided to go with white small heels. I took out the two french braids in my hair. I made Destiny put them in last night.

With my long light blonde hair curly like my natural hair in The Kingdom of Elements. I brushed my curls lightly making sure not to ruin them.

Today's makeup is winged eyeliner and my water liner eyeliner. I had mascara to go with and a nude lipstick too.

I was just about to grab my bag when there's a knock at my bedroom door. I opened it to see Chase standing there. "My Princess Brooklyn may I have to honor of escorting you to breakfast?"

"Uh sure?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Chased grabbed my backpack and held out an arm for me. This is the weirdest day of my life so far.

"Hey I'm outside whenever your ready. Oooo I see lover boy is escorting his fair maid to breakfast. How romantic!!" Destiny squealed in my thoughts.

Oh come on can't I have a day where your not in my head?

"Let me think............NOPE!" She giggled.

"Brooke?" Chase snapped his fingers and a worried expression filled his face.

"Yeah?" I questioned as we walked downstairs.

"You zoned out again."

"Don't worry I was just talking to Destiny. Des is here so I'm going to go. See ya at school." I grabbed my backpack and hurried out the door.

"Hey B!" Destiny chirped happily from the driver's side.

"Hey D," I climbed into the passenger side as she sped down the rode.

"I love that dress! I have to borrow it some time," Destiny turned to my as we were stopped at a red light.

"Once I'm done with it today you can have it. Now that I'm looking at it, it reminds me of the dress I transformed into during my magic thing." I looked out the window as we neared the school.
"Everything will be fine Brooke," she told me as we pulled into the same parking spot as always.

I glanced over and see Devin Cross. "I have to go talk to him," I got out of the car and walked over to him calmly.

"Hey Brooke, you look stunning today," Devin looked me over.