Chapter 19

As we flew higher into the air I got nervous. I gulped and looked down. I shook and clutched tighter to Blossom's regins.

"Are you okay?" Blossom asked me worriedly.

"Just nervous," I let out a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry. If you fall I'll catch you right away!" Blossom promised.

"Thanks Blosm," I smiled.

"Soooo, what's the plan?" Chase looked over at me. It looks as if he is riding comfortably.

"Ummmmmm."

"You don't know," he sighed.

"Sorry," I looked at him.

"It's fi-" Chase was cut off as a fire ball was shot between us.

Blossom tipped over on her side. I held on tight. "You can't get away from me dear sister!"

I looked ahead of us to see my sister Benthay riding standing up on a dark red dragon.

The dark red dragon had orange swirls around his/her eyes. The dragons eyes were a bright yellow. "You like my dragon? No?" Benthay cracked a laugh.

"Stop this!" I commanded as I straightened Blossom and I out.

"Make me sister!" Bethany swung her hands and Chase was in enclosed in an dirt cell along with his dragon Dawn.

"Let them go!" I demanded.

"No! They'll be freed when with you beat me or you go to the dungeon and join mother." Benthay spat.

"Fine!" I closed my eyes. I whispered to Blossom, "You okay? You ready to fight them?"

"Ready? Ha! I was born ready!" Blossom cheered.

I let a smile take place on my face. "Come at us sister! I'll strip you of your power and than send you to where I was. Where magic is a lie."

Bethany had an evil smile. It was clear she was planning something evil.

"Don't do it!" Chase yelled through the dirt.

I looked at him, "I have to."  I looked back at Bethany. "Let's do this!"

(I am sorry in advance. I suck at writing fighting scenes. I'll do my best with it. Remember I'm still getting used to writing and stuff.)

Bethany had her dragon circling, us as in Blossom and I. I watched her carefully waiting for her attack.

Bethany looked at her dragon, "Nashi now!" She commanded her dragon.

Nashi took a deep breath and blew fire out at us. Instinct too over me at this moment. I placed my hands in front of us and made water put out the fire.

"Cheater!" Bethany declared.

"We never stated any rules!" I growled.

Bethany huffed, "If were using our own magic then," she blew a whistle.

Suddenly the earth shook. I had a flashback of the time where the dead rose. I glared and whistled as well.

I look around me to see literally every animal and creature that could fly on my side. There were more dragons, birds of all kinds and peasguses.

"We are here to aid you in your battle, Princess Brooklyn." They all sprung out at different times.

"You little bi-" Bethany started.

I glared at her, "What having doubt that I'll win?"

"No!" She snapped her fingers as some of my darker colored dragons flew to her side.

I growled, "Are you all ready?" I looked over my shoulder to see most of the animals were asleep. "That's not fair!"

"Not in the rules," Bethany sneered.

I squinted my eyes at her as Bethany let out a blood curling scream.

I unsquinted my eyes and she stopped screaming. I whispered a sleeping spell making all the dragons on her side fall asleep expect for Nashi.

Bethany made Nashi fly closer towards us as she spat out fire balls.

I quickly made Blossom do a loop so we we're now facing away from Bethany and Nashi.

"Fly striaght until I saw otherwise," I told Blossom.

I stood up slowly as a fire ball flew close to me. I stumbled and nearly lost my balance. I took a deep breath and turned to face Bethany. I quickly sat down as a fire ball was coming towards my face.

I put my hands up and put of the fire ball. Blossom moved to the side aburtly. "Blosm!"

"Sorry there was a tree," she chuckled.

I nodded and turned my attention back to Bethany. I noticed they were gone. I looked down and beside me I lost them! 
I gulped and slowly looked up. I saw a fire ball coming straight at us. I closed my eyes, teleport teleport!

When I opened my eyes Blossom and I were in the same spot. It was strange. I was now riding Blossom the correct way.

Blossom's color completely changed. She was now a pitch black dragon with purple swirls everywhere.

"What the hell?" Bethany screeched.

I looked at my outfit. I was now wearing a dark purple matching Blossom leather jacket. I was now where a black knee length dress with a slit on the left side. My shoes were now a black and a dark purple wedges.

I felt my hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. "Be prepared for defeat dear sister."

"B-Brooke w-we c-can t-talk a-about t-this." She shuttered.

"Enough! I don't want to hear it!" I growled as I stood up on Blossom.

I made a black swirl appear it pulled Bethany down. So, now she and Nashi were flying normal as well.

"My kingdom has had enough of you!" I sneered.

I made a black portal appear beside Bethany. "This portal will send you to a dark place. Down there magic is forbidden. You will no longer be queen. There you will be at the very bottom of the ranks."

"Sister please!" She begged.

"You should've thought about this before hand. Now you have lead me to no other choice. Goodbye, Bethany." I lightly pushed her in.

Bethany screamed as she fell inside the black hole.

"Why am I not leaving as well?" I heard a high voice asked.

"Because I have a feeling you did nothing wrong." I looked at Nashi as I sealed the portal.

I then sat back down on Blossom as we changed back to normal. I looked back and saw a familiar set of black wings flying towards us.

I smiled as soon as I caught sight of Chase.

--------------------------------------------------

Tada! Benthay is now gone! Hip-hip horray! *Laughs*

Fear not my fellow readers there will be another chapter. But I fear to say it but All The Elements are coming to an end.
I predict at least another chapter and then an epilogue. Maybe 2 more chapters but I'm not sure.