Chapter 15

Benthay's POV

"Well is she waking up or not?" I snapped at the doctor.

"To me it looks like someone put a spell on her to make her fall asleep. So, I can't do anything with this spell. The spell the person used it much too powerful for me." The doctor stood and packed his bag.

"You're useless! You're suppose to wake her up! Oh for god shakes wake her up!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry but I can not. You must let her wake up on her own." The doctor scolded me.

"Don't scold me. I am your Queen! And you're fired, leave the palace and never come back." I pointed towards the door.

"As you wish your highness," he bowed then left.

"God, why me? Brooklyn wake up now!" I yelled in her ear. "If you don't my plan will fail. I need my plan to work or else you'll die much faster than I want you too." I sighed.

A knock came on my library study, "come in."

A young girl dressed in rags walked in. "You have a letter from your royal advisor." She held a sliver plater out.

"Okay," I grabbed the letter. "You may leave." I glared at her.

"Yes, your majesty," she bowed then left.

I rolled my eyes and opened the letter.

Dear Queen Benthay,

I have found out that the dragons are moving east instead of moving south. If we do not hurry we will have lost almost all of our dragons or all of them.

I also have heard of the villagers trying to find the portal key and going to the great white oak. They miss the green land and sunshine.
The 2 dragon eggs are in your dragon tower. One has already turned black and the other one has stayed white.

The vampires are also complaining about not being able to go out in the day. They are also talking about leaving to find somewhere new.

I suggest we cut down the great white oak before anyone can leave. If we do not hurry you will not have anyone to rule over.

Your royal advisor,
Lord Vylad

"What!" I screamed.

I stormed out of my study and turned to a guard. "Get me Devin Cross, tell I need to talk to him now!"

"Yes, ma'am," the guard bowed then hurried away.

Yes, I know Devin Cross is my sister's future husband. Well he's only my toy. I use him when I'm stressed or just need some fun. *wink wink*

Snow's POV

I hopped up the stairs to the main floor.

I wiggled my tail and hopped quickly and swiftly in the shadows. I finally made my way to the watch room.

I heard voices coming. I shifted into a chameleon and ran to a wall.

My snow white colors changed to black and red to help me blend.

Once the guards had passed I slowly moved closer to the door.