Chapter 6

*sighs and sees anger fans coming* umm you guys are mad, aren't you? I'll take that as a yes. So, many unanswered questions well all I can say is Emma will explain things a bit better. Now don't kill me then you won't know what happens in the book. *crosses arms*

Person: GET ON WITH THE BOOK!

Me: okay okay. Geez people these days. Okay I'm done talking. *runs away from anger fans*

----------------------------------------

Emma started at me in shock that I got down here so fast. "Brooke? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine, Em," I looked at her acting like I didn't just cause a storm and wind to hold my best friend in a corner.

"We need to talk after dinner, I wanted to talk to you next week about this but I see can't any more." Emma told me before the others got down here.

"Yo Brooke how'd you get down here so fast?" Caleb took his seat across from me.

"I just ran," Kyle sat on the right of Caleb as Destiny sat on the right of me.

"Yeah she's like this almost all the time in gym," Des winked at me. What am I going to do with you, Des?

Oh I have and idea!

DESTINY! How the hell are you talking to me through my thoughts?!

Oh calm your pie hole. I'm using a spell so we can talk. Hehehe, don't give me that look Brooke. Okay okay I'm leaving. But I might stay in your thoughts so I can find out what you think about Chase! Byeeeee.

And she's gone okay well that's fine I guess.

"BROOKLYN!" I snapped back to reality by Kyle screaming my name.

"What?"

"Okay guys she's alive no problem," Kyle told everyone.

Emma placed chicken down on the table along with corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. Yum!

"Thanks, Em!" I grabbed some before it was all gone.

"Your welcome," Emma sat down at the head of the table and grabbed some.

AFTER DINNER

"Brooke have a seat," Emma told me as we're sitting in the living room. Destiny left a little bit ago after dinner, the boys went down to the basement where we made our own Batcave.

I took a seat on the white couch and Emma sat down on the red love seat. "What is it Em?" Acting like I didn't have a clue.

"Well, I need you to promise not to freak out."

"I promise. Now what is it?"

"15 years ago two beautiful princesses were born of The Kingdom of Elements. The girl with golden curly hair with sapphire blue eyes was named Brooklyn. Then other girl has midnight black curly hair with dark blue eyes that we're almost black named Benthay. The Kingdom adored both of the girls but 4 years after they were born Princess Benthay tried to drown Princess Brooklyn with her water element. Luckily Princess Brooklyn had her guard Chase with her and he ran to get the Queen Sapphire. Chase is only one year older than the two princesses. Princess Brooklyn was saved by the princesses mother. One year after Princess Brooklyn almost died, Princess Benthay raised the dead to kill her sister. Queen Sapphire always had an escape plan for Princess Brooklyn if her sister got even more jealous of Princess Brooklyn. The only thing Queen Sapphire gave Princess Brooklyn was a necklace with black diamonds surrounding a sapphire. It made the princess eye color change from a sapphire blue to a sky blue and her curly golden hair become a light blonde and straight. Now after 10 years of Princess Brooklyn leaving her kingdom the Princess Benthay took over. She made their mother crown her Queen and once that happened she threw her parents into the dungeon. Under her rule the witches and wizards we're at her command. Vampires to only come out at night even though they cause no harm to others. Shape Shifters we're forced into the forest without a home. Dragons are in fact real in this kingdom and they are still free but for how much longer I do not know. Now the most important people the element users, they can only possess one of the 5: water, wind, fire, earth or death. Queen Benthay has all 5 but her main is death and earth. Element users are staying in the village but for how much longer is still unknown. Queen Sapphire has all of them but she mainly focused on water and wind. The King is dead he was killed in by Queen Benthay when he tried to stop her crowning. The lost Princess Brooklyn her powers are still a mystery the only thing we know she has is be able to talk to animals. A rumor went around saying she has the powers to be anything she wants, but those rumors are still not a proven fact." Emma took a breath. This is way more detailed than how Destiny explained it maybe there's more. Emma continued, "only the Princess Brooklyn can save her kingdom. Since the girls are in fact twins the one that was born a couple minutes before her sister is Princess Brooklyn. She is suppose to be queen but because of her sister's actions who knows if she will. It is said that Queen Benthay wants her sister Princess Brooklyn to be delivered to her alive. So, therefore people are coming for Princess Brooklyn. Any questions?" Emma finally finished.