Chapter Thirteen

Jess pov

I was sprinting across the field keeping my eyes to the fight in front of my completely unaware of the chaos around me.

I see the wolf getting closer and closer to Tommy, I'm pushing myself as fast as I have every done before, I start to leap towards them when I see the wolf lower this jaw and take Tommy throat crushing his windpipe.

I crash into the side of the rouge. The rouge growls in annoyance at not being able to savour his kill. He lunges at me and at side step him and sink my claws into his side. We being to circle each other, I fake a lunge and see a weakness on his left side. I'm not sure if that was my doing or Tommy's but I knew it's was only a matter of time before this rouges blood was spilling into my mouth, my wolf was getting excited just imagining the taste. I was just waiting for an opening to finish his, the rouge was take lunges but my teeth and claws were tearing into him.

The rouge dived for my front paws and clamped his jaws into it I whined out in pain and sank my teeth into the scruff of his neck I feel his jaws let go of my paw and I throw him into a tree, I hear the crash of him going into the tree and I'm sure I hear some bones break on it as well. I see him struggling to get up so I pounce on him my jaws close into the back on his neck and I tear a chunk out of it. He falls onto his back and I rip out his windpipe, I lift my head to the sky blood dripping down my front and howl my victory so everyone could hear.

I shifted and ran to Tommy there was blood surrounding him, I knelt beside him and checked his pulse it was there but only just, blood was still spilling out of his throat, I applied pressure to stop the blood.

"Come on Tommy you can't die on me now there's no way you've had enough of annoying me already huh."

I wrapped my arm around his neck still applying pressure while I lifted him up and I ran back to the house

Mom I'm on the way back home I need you to prep the medical centre, Tommy was hurt mom please you've got to save him will be there in 2 minutes please mom

Don't worry sweetie everything will be ready when you get here.

Thanks mom

I ran to the medical centre mom was there waiting for us to arrive, she grabbed Tommy's legs and helped me carry him to a trolley loaded with towels I replaced me arm with a towel and we rolled Tommy towards the doctors rooms.

A couple of nurses replaced me and my mom and rolled the rest of the way.

"Luna Jess I'm sorry but your going to have to stay here while I examine Tommy, I'm sorry."

With that the door slammed shut and I became even more worried about Tommy.