Chapter Eighteen

Mac pov

So school has just finished and we're on our way to the Johnson house. Jess still hasn't been in, I found out the she is in every single one of my classes and I swear I spend most of my time staring at her empty chair rather then listening to the class.

I'm a little excited to see Jess, he who I kidding I feeling like I'm about to jump out of my skin I'm that excited, my hearts going crazy. I pull up outside the house and my hearts picked up it's beating ten times faster then it was.

I unstrapped the twins while Jared and Meg run into the house, I walk to the front door and knock.

"Mac sweetie you don't have to knock, come on."

"Thank you Mrs Johnson."

"Do you want to drop the twins with the rest of the kids?"

"What do you say you two, you want to you want to see the other kids."

The twins smile up at me as they nodded their head so hard I thought they were going to fall off. I toss my head back and laugh and drop them off with the other children.

"Hey mom I'm going to.."

I turn around and see the most beautiful sight, my breath catches and I freeze.

"Yes honey did you want something." I vaguely hear Mrs Johnson say.

She nods her head.

"Ok I'm going to leave you two to catch up." she walks off and leaves the two of us standing their staring at each other.

"Hi." she says tentatively,

"Hey" I gave her a smile.

We stand there just looking at each other not sure how long it lasted. I step closer to her my fingers are just itching to touch her, everything in me is asking me, begging me to just be close to her.

I keep on taking steps until I'm inches away from her. I feel Jess lean her body into me. I lift my hand up and lightly brush her cheek, I slowly bring me hand closer to me while Jess follows it. I lean the rest of the way and touch her my lips to her.