Chapter Twenty

Jess POV

I'm not really sure what happened next but right now my dad has me by the throat pinned up the wall blood, my mom is kneeling next to Mac and all I can see is blood surrounding both of them.

"What, what happened?"

"Dad? Mom is she ok?"

Tears start running down my face.

"Please tell me please."

I then see the pack doctor running down the hall with a trolley trailed by two of her nurses.

My dad drags me down the hall into his office.

"What were you thinking, you inconsiderate little child. Do you not have any self control? She's human you do remember that don't you. You could have killed her, you could have just destroyed our whole existence you know that right, heck she could still die you understand that right, there is nothing saying that just because she is your mate that she will survive the transformation process especially in the circumstances that it happened."

My wolf was whimpering bother from the chastising and the thought that her mate my die because of something she did.

Tears were gushing down my face now there was nothing I could do, I could feel my father disappointment and anger coming off of him, I was trembling with fear not of my father but of my alpha.

"Dad, alpha I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it too happen, I just I lost control, I'm so sorry."

"Your not suppose to lose control you are an alpha in training, you have been thought ever control training, how am I suppose to trust you with the packs safety, if I can't trust you with your own mates." He roared.

I wanted to cower in fear by my wolf was pissed that my alpha was undermining my abilities.

"I will always and have always put the packs safely before my own, and I would never knowingly hurt any pack member or my mate or put them in danger, I've apologised once to you alpha but I won't apologise to you again not about this." I retaliated and walked out of the office and down to the medical centre.

I was standing outside the door of the room Mac was in, I could hear Macs distressed voice it sounded close to hysteria, and my moms calming tones trying to sooth her. I wanted so bad to go in and be with Mac to try and calm her but I think both me and my wolf agreed that we would do more harm then good.

I walked back out of the medical centre and glanced towards the woods I wanted so badly to shift but again I refused, I didn't think I deserved much less control my wolf if I did shift.

Mac POV

I woke up in a hospital bed I couldn't move any of my limbs but three images kept flashing through my head the first one was Jess then something that looked like Jess except she had a snout razor sharp teeth and claws, and then a wolf pure white with black tips pouncing. I would of said it was beautiful if it wasn't trying to eat me.

I heard a soft soothing voice calling my name, I glanced to the side and saw Rose sitting there.

"Hey sweetheart how are you feeling?"

I shifted and best as I could away from her.

"Where are my brothers and sisters, look I'm sorry for what ever I've stepped in to but please don't hurt them, please don't kill us. please." I begged over and over again I knew I was close to hysteria but I could die and there was no way I was letting anything happen to my siblings.

I heard Rose talking but all my efforts were in getting my body to move so I could get the hell out of here.

" Mac are you listening to me, we are not going to hurt you."

"Oh my god is every one here one of them things, ons if them monsters."

"We're not monsters Mac."

"Yes well tell that to the one that tried to eat me!" I shouted.

"She didn't try to eat you Mac."

"No of course not she just took a chuck out of my neck to be friendly ye." I replied.

I managed to move my legs but I knew I needed a couple of minutes to be sure I could hold my weight on them.

"It wasn't suppose it happen she just lost control but she was never meant to hurt you."

"No it was suppose to tickle me."

I glanced around and saw the door was on my side of the bed so I was about 40% sure I could make it there before Rose could grab me.

"Mac you know Jess wouldn't knowingly hurt yo.."

I jumped out of the bed and sprinted for the door, I could feel my head spinning and I felt faint but I knew I couldn't stop or fall, I sprinted as best I could into the house and shouted for Jared and Meg and ran to the nursery and grabbed the twins, I dived into my car and strapped the twins in, I saw Meg and Jared walking out the front door.

"Come on for fuck sake you two I haven't got all day hurry up." I roared.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder they spun me around, I grabbed the lapels of their jacket and shoved them backwards, I was surprised at how far back he flew.

"What the hell Mac have you gone crazy, how the hell did you do that?" Jared said.

"Just get in the car." I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier at being disobeyed I wanted to rip him to shreds. I wanted him to know that if he disobeyed me again I would kill him. I grabbed him but his neck and slammed him into car.

"Do want I tell you to do Jared I'm not going to ask again." I threatened

I could feel him shaking under my hand, his hands pulling and scratching at the one holding him.