3 | Pack Mentality

PACK MENTALITY

PACK MENTALITY

Dream
I was at the school yard and it was really late maybe after midnight. I don't how or when but I was there. All of the sudden I heard something inside a bus, I slowly went inside but I was face with nothing. All of the sudden a claw like hand wrapped around my mouth.

I jolted up from my sleep as I felt the sweat on my face. I could hear my heart beating rapidly. I put my hand on my heart as I tried to calm myself down.

"It was just a dream," I said slowly.
*****
"So you killed her?" I was walking with Stiles and Scott to first period and apparently Scott had a dream well more like a nightmare that something happen to Allison.  It was very strange that Scott and I had a night mare last night. But I didn't want to tell him.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said shooken up. I furrow my eyes brows at his comment, Okay this is more of a coincidence but I stood quiet.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently" Stiles says then his eyes widen once he realizes what he said. I gave him a disgusting look.

"You're so gross," I said giving him a strange look. He blush red and took a sudden interest at the floor.

"A," I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and "B," never give me that much detail about you in bed again." He said giving him a disgusted look also.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-" but Scott cut him off.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Well that was detail.

"You're not going to rip her throat out Scott." I said rolling my eyes at him for being dramatic.

"Well Stiles think so," He said.

"No, of course not." We both gave him a look.

"Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you guys are handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you guys can take." He said with pride.

"Yeah not class, but maybe a teacher," Please don't tell me he's thinking what I'm thinking.

"Derek, are you forgetting the part where we put him to jail!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Yeah I know but chasing her dragging her to the back of the bus... it just felt so real," he sigh.

"How real?" I ask.

"It felt pretty real," he said

"She's not answering my texts you guys," he said as he was checking his phone for like the millionth time.